• 1,103 comments
When I saw the Mach 1 shot, this thing immediately sprang to my mind:

megustauw.jpg

:lol:

BTW, I like the 599 shots :)👍

Are you sure you didn't take those Cusco Impreza shots from the TV? :drool:

Amazing sets! 👍

Thanks a LOT you all! :D

I finally did a RE:MIX shoot with shots from ShaolinMasta! Not my best editing and especially not as good as SM can do, but here they are. :)

Best way to view them all is full view on flickr.
Click on the sky shot to get there ;)

Fantastic! :drool: This Re-Mix thing is way cool! 👍
Great shots from Da Masta and brilliant editing Mitch. :)

Excellent work Mitch! We need to go on a photo shoot together. I don't mean by the editing part, but just racing together and capturing photos.

Fantastic! :drool: This Re-Mix thing is way cool! 👍
Great shots from Da Masta and brilliant editing Mitch. :)
Thanks alot Nato! :)
BkS
Brilliant editing Mitch! 👍 I'll need to do a RE:MIX myself with you. :P
fixed. ;)
Excellent work Mitch! We need to go on a photo shoot together. I don't mean by the editing part, but just racing together and capturing photos.

Sure, why not.👍 I also wanted to join a photoshoot again.

Silver Surfer

I just had them laying around a few days now. Now it's time to hare them with you guys. ;)

I'm just too bored, or lazy, to post all my shots here, so I'll only post a link to my photostream. Just click on the image.

Enjoy :)

links to some RE:mix sets. I really recommend them to you if you haven't seen them already! ;)

jus1029
ShaolinMasta

Last edited:
Silver surfer is...what can I say...superior! That set blew me away. It was actually nice to get the first impression in full size. Made much more of an impact. My next set should be like that...only problem is that I have to open a Flickr account :dunce:

BkS
Love that shot... it's so..... so.... abstract? :lol: 👍

Fantastic shots!! :D:D:D

Silver surfer is...what can I say...superior! That set blew me away. It was actually nice to get the first impression in full size. Made much more of an impact. My next set should be like that...only problem is that I have to open a Flickr account :dunce:

I love the last shot in post 881.

Thanks a lot guys. :)
And Zambuca, do it! I need some of your shots in my flickr favorites. :D

And dont forget guys, klick on the image to see the whole set. Also, I got plenty of new shots coming later. ;)

That car with that paint on that track is such an awesome combination. You've made me really really want that track now though :lol:

That car with that paint on that track is such an awesome combination. You've made me really really want that track now though :lol:

And I see you have it now! :P
Thanks for visiting my gallery again btw. :)

Also, here are my rejects for the semi-finals. I still cant believe I made it this far....:dopey:

My Entry

rejects...

I still dont know if the TransCammer would count as older Mustang model?

and the Viper....looks too similar right? :P

So you did have quite a few to chose from. ;)
I believe you picked the right one for your entry from the Lancer's set, though I'm really quite partial to those Vipers! :drool:

This is my personal favourite from the set:

6861885084_3d60b806f4_z.jpg

It looks scarily realistic! But I think you've chosen the correct photo to go to the polls with. It's got more of a universal appeal. That said, I have no idea how you came to any decision with that many good photos to choose from.

So you did have quite a few to chose from. ;)
I believe you picked the right one for your entry from the Lancer's set, though I'm really quite partial to those Vipers! :drool:
I feel the same about the Vipers, but I'm glad I chose the Lancers. Now Slipz and I got similar match ups. :)

It looks scarily realistic! But I think you've chosen the correct photo to go to the polls with. It's got more of a universal appeal. That said, I have no idea how you came to any decision with that many good photos to choose from.
I never had a harder decision to make, so I am very happy you and Nato think I made the right choice.
Also, thanks alot for stopping by here again Master Mog. :)
Fantastic shots :)

Thanks mazda!

Also, thanks again guys for giving me some feedback and positive comments. :)

These are stunning Mitch, but I think you definitely picked the right one for poll, although those Vipers ... :drool:

Back