[BMXMITCH] Photosection [02.12. Tournament stuff]

• Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 1,103 comments
I have to say, I have absolutely no idea how you came to a decision... :dunce:

Amazing, all of them, though I'm especially in love with the first set :drool:

Oh my :crazy: You are just too productive! And all the photos look amazing! Your tournament entry is doing pretty good, but I actually like the other Lancer pictures better - simply because the older model gets a bit more attention.

These are absolutely fantastic, I like the Lancer vs Lancer ones more than the Viper and Mustang ones. So did choose correctly on that, and I agree with Moglet - I think you chose the right one for using in the polls.

Still, great update. :drool:

The Dual Lancers was the best choice. The Mustangs and Vipers are good, but something about the Lancers. Beautiful.

6858199696_db171ddbfe_z.jpg

I see what you did there. Post a real picture with game pictures so it doesn't show :sly:

BkS
These are stunning Mitch, but I think you definitely picked the right one for poll, although those Vipers ... :drool:

I have to say, I have absolutely no idea how you came to a decision... :dunce:

Amazing, all of them, though I'm especially in love with the first set :drool:

Very original liked the old and new stuff 👍:D.

Oh my :crazy: You are just too productive! And all the photos look amazing! Your tournament entry is doing pretty good, but I actually like the other Lancer pictures better - simply because the older model gets a bit more attention.

These are absolutely fantastic, I like the Lancer vs Lancer ones more than the Viper and Mustang ones. So did choose correctly on that, and I agree with Moglet - I think you chose the right one for using in the polls.

Still, great update. :drool:

The Dual Lancers was the best choice. The Mustangs and Vipers are good, but something about the Lancers. Beautiful.

I see what you did there. Post a real picture with game pictures so it doesn't show :sly:

I'm still flattered to be in the Tournament Finals, so again, a big THANKS to all who voted me this far and supported me in my gallery and with PM's.
Without you guys I would've quit long before....(I think:sly:)

Now, the Finals! I never had a harder time to pick a shot for it. Open theme was even harder than Garrets 2 car themes. :lol:

But 2 shots made me really struggle, so my girl decided wich one I should pick.
The other one you see down below.

I also got plenty of other shots to share. But I will post them later the day or tomorrow. It'S too early here to upload a full set....:P

World class editing!!! And this is your reject?! Looking forward to seeing your entry. Man, you put a great effort into this 👍

A really wise decision!
You entry is way even more stunning than your reject. ;) :)
Hope to see you as the new champion of the PMCs.
Viel Glück!

Nice car and location combo 👍 The colours coming in from the right are a bit intrusive IMO but it's definitely an interesting concept.

World class editing!!! And this is your reject?! Looking forward to seeing your entry. Man, you put a great effort into this 👍

:drool::drool::drool:
would like to see your final entry and compare it to this one :)

A really wise decision!
You entry is way even more stunning than your reject. ;) :)
Hope to see you as the new champion of the PMCs.
Viel Glück!

Amazing M3 pic! Love it!

BkS
:bowdown::drool::eek:

I just fainted. :scared:

Wow !!! It's AMAZING ! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:bowdown:

As Raphaele said: Viel Glück! ;)

Nice car and location combo 👍 The colours coming in from the right are a bit intrusive IMO but it's definitely an interesting concept.

heilige 🤬

Now I think I should've used the M3 pic for the finals...:ill: Crap! :lol:

But thanks alot guys. :)👍

Here's my "Final" final Entry

I admit it is a bit oversharpen. Thats mainly because I used some tools in PS5. Mostly I only use Lightroom to edit my shots, but I thought I try something more this time. ;)

Ohh, and here' s the rest I did for the finals
They're all kind of unfinished. Lets say the last few little tweaks are missing.
But I'm showing them anyways:P

Bob is showing you where to comment! :lol:

I think that you made the right decision. ;) That CLK-GTR is sooo beautiful; very good composition and colours, too.

The Yellow Bird one looks marvelous.
And yes, I have to agree with you on the Aventador/Too Sharp bit. It's (no offense) often a problem I have with your pictures.

You do tend to have on one hand absolutly stunning looking pictures like the "Yellow Bird" - Picture for instance, but on the other hand pictures that might've been good, but were ruined with the "Over - The - Top" - Editing.

I hope you understand my intentions and don't take this the wrong way! 👍 :)

I love your tournament entry :drool:

The CLK-GTR and Ruf shots are amazing too.

I think that you made the right decision. ;) That CLK-GTR is sooo beautiful; very good composition and colours, too.
Glad you guys like the CLK. :) Thanks for the nice words.
The Yellow Bird one looks marvelous.
And yes, I have to agree with you on the Aventador/Too Sharp bit. It's (no offense) often a problem I have with your pictures.

You do tend to have on one hand absolutly stunning looking pictures like the "Yellow Bird" - Picture for instance, but on the other hand pictures that might've been good, but were ruined with the "Over - The - Top" - Editing.

I hope you understand my intentions and don't take this the wrong way! 👍 :)

I really appreciate that kind of comments.👍
They help to improve and lettin me know where to tweak shots a bit.

I just often have this problem that the sharp pics look good when viewed full size and look too awkward when viewed in a preview. :indiff:
;)

Yes, I know.
A think that might helps you is, to sharpen the picture after you resized it, that way you'll know how much you have to sharpen it (in most cases you don't even have to).
When you sharpen the pictures at a valie of 25 @ 1080p and than resize it, it looks plain awful.

Never than less, take this as a constructive "critism" at your work and hopefully your upcoming work will be even better! 👍

Back