[BMXMITCH] Photosection [02.12. Tournament stuff]

• Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 1,103 comments
that shots are great for a standard car :crazy:
and BTW that car made me broke
but totally worth it
1332094606yao-ming-meme_reasonably_small.jpg

and where the shot was token ?

I like 2nd & 8th shot of your last GT-R set :)
and also 9th shot of the Nardo, 3rd shot of F40.
Good job 👍

BkS
VM Nardo shots are just explicit pieces of photography. 👍

So much content! So much quality! Love the Nardo set; your gallery is still one of the best around.

These are all gorgeous. :drool: Nice to see that you took the prize cars out for an actual photoshoot. 👍

That Volkswagen looks awsome :drool: nice editing!!

Y U So Good?

That Nardo is amazing.
Great tones and it looks like a Premium ! 👍

Thanks alot guys. :dopey:

It took me ages to get the Nardo (Ok, only one year ;)) and happily I found the perfect color for it.
I think I will do some more pics from it this week, hehe! :sly:

Premium!! :lol:

Double that!!!

By the way, I also got my first Nardo yesterday. Eager to shoot it seeing how well you did it 👍

Those Nardo shots look incredible. Really nice job! :drool:

lol, thanks guys. :D
The Nardo only looks bad at the exhaust I think. The rest is pretty Ok for a standard. ;)

also....

My 2.0 Entry
not sure if I do some more for this weeks comps...

Looks great! :D 👍

Your last set of photos is amazing :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Fantastic shots !!!
Like your 2.0 entry very much ! MAFIA :lol: 👍 👍 👍

It's better for you guys to like them. Otherwise I'll send them over to steal your wheels (if you have a car though XD)
jk, thanks alot guys. :)

Ok, it's preview time!
I finally took the LFA for a ride now. Never really done pictures of it (everyone already has....so). But I couldnt resist. :D
And to be honest, this car looks good from every angle! I made a lot of different shots. This one though is the only one at dawn. The rest will be at daylight.
Enjoy ;)

and yet again, tons of randoms are waiting to upload + still a RE:mix set from Gtuned:scared:

Wut? The last one looks pretty realistic to me. Where is that? Top Gear Test Track?

The LFA is a star. Always a pleasure to drive and shoot. Looking forward to seeing more magic from you. (Choosing that green colour was a brilliant move)...

bmxmitch
I finally took the LFA for a ride now. Never really done pictures of it (everyone already has....so).
I haven't touched the LFA at all, but just like you it will be used one day.

Wow, the LFA is a joy to photograph so I'm looking forward to the rest of these! 👍
In other news - your Nardo set is IN-CRED-IBLE! :bowdown: :bowdown: :drool: :drool: and I love your 2.0 entry! :)

Wut? The last one looks pretty realistic to me. Where is that? Top Gear Test Track?

The LFA is a star. Always a pleasure to drive and shoot. Looking forward to seeing more magic from you. (Choosing that green colour was a brilliant move)...

I haven't touched the LFA at all, but just like you it will be used one day.

Wow, the LFA is a joy to photograph so I'm looking forward to the rest of these! 👍
In other news - your Nardo set is IN-CRED-IBLE! :bowdown: :bowdown: :drool: :drool: and I love your 2.0 entry! :)

Wow wow !!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Looking forward to the full set

I think it's at the exit of the last chicane at La Sarhe.

LFA set is set to be wicked. I'm waiting for it. :crazy:

Great preview :)👍

BTW, congrats on your win in Secret Santa, you now seemed to be 'the Vettel of the Photomode' :D

Wow! fantastic pic of that LFA green! :drool:

Great preview!

The second lfa shot makes me look forward this set. It's saying "prepare for action" 👍👍

i feel that feeling bro i still didn't shoot with a LFA
is tht pic with a sunset ?
then i cant wait for this set :dopey:

Thanks alot for the nice comments guys. :)
The LFA is really a photogenic car....only downfall is (like on many other cars) the sidemirrors. They look like floating next to the car and ruin the realistically modeled car.
Ohh, and ZEROX is nearly right. The spot is on the first (or second) chicane at la Sarthe. ;)

Anyways, here's the set. A bit small and no borders/signatures on them, but I simply was too lazy to do so. :P
I rather post some more other shots in my free-time now. ;)

Enjoy!

------------------------------

LFA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.0 Entry and rejects

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random stuff

i was expecting more sunset pics :(
but the 300c shots is very lovely :drool:
Well, this was the only one I took, but I got some more LFa shots to come. They're just not ready yet. ;)
Stunning last set(s)! Faves are 2nd and 3rd 599 shots!

Gorgeous update. 👍

And thanks guys. The 599 was one of the Tournament prizecars. One I fell in love with. :D

@cphbullet: Thanks for the car! Thats my 3rd Corvette now. ;) I'm just no fan of those chrome colors. So I painted it "Jamaican brown"! :dopey:

btw, please click on the images to see ALL THE PIXELS! :D

Gosh, I love your LFA Shots :drool:

+1. They're all so... clean. They're really, really good. Especially the set with the yellow LFA. I think that colour suits the LFA perfectly and your editing just made it even better.

Back