Boabdulrahman's Gallery - The Sleeper - CTS-V

Very nice photos 👍 eyegasm :drool:
glass_drop_gif.gif

Last edited:
WOW A lot of love.
Thanks guys for the comments, appreciate it :)

Murcielago @Nurburgring

Well this was my 2.0 entry, but unfortunately it didn't get in the poll:(

Click For Lightbox​

Wow :drool: Really nice set, I really like the lightning and the overall mood in these photos :D Most of them look realistic too :drool: Great Job 👍

6510601407_03d8b36838.jpg

6510603041_97c560b97f.jpg

These two are quite nice. I can see you tried to capture the curve of the road in most of them and it works quite well. 👍 The tones are interesting too.

Thanks guys for the comments, really appreciate it :)
Now for 2 sets I had sitting in my computer doing nothing, I didn't want to post it before because I didn't think that it was worth it

BMW 135i

Ferrari California

Click For Lightbox:tup:​

Don't know who you thought the BMW and Ferrari sets weren't worth posting. I'd be proud of them if they were mine :lol: Love the first Fearri shot and the second to last BMW shot.

Great R10 set, lovely angles, great composition and lighting throughout 👍

@ShaolinMasta thanks for the constant feedback :)
@SVX Took my time to adjust the weather in the track, it eventually paid off.
@StoneyNUFC Thanks, glad you liked it :)

GTR '12 @Circuit de Spa

Click For Lightbox​

The past 3 or 4 sets have been fantastic, sorry for not commenting on them earlier, :lol:

I honestly can't pick any favs from these. Lighting is spot on and so are the editing and compositions. :drool:

@Grand prix: it's ok man, glad you liked the sets :)
@Sems4arsenal: thanks ya Ali :)
@SMFan: The problem is that they look ok on my monitor, but everytime I see them in an Hd monitor or screen they seem a bit oversaturated, i better get me a laptop with an HD monitor.
Glad you liked the set :)

Nice, nice shots :drool: :drool: :drool:
I really like your gallery very much . It's one of my favorite galleries at this forum :) Keep it up:tup:👍

Holy smokes! I have been missing out not checking here beforehand :drool: A very good gallery!

The last 4 sets are amazing :drool: And why would you think this is not worth uploading?!

6543937439_357cf82f13.jpg

Back