Boabdulrahman's Gallery - The Sleeper - CTS-V

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boabdulrahman
  • 311 comments
  • 23,328 views
Fantastic set :drool:
F430 looks damn good !
Love tones and mood in the pictures !
 
Tremendous photos of the F430, especially the engine.
 
Yes! the very last one is absolutly great!
very nice contrast and all! 👍
 
Thanks a lot guys for the comments and feedback. Much appreciated. And about the 2.0 entry, I guess I can't do anything about as it is my changed entry and I can't change it again. Well, let's see if I get to the poll.
Now for an update that I just did with the Elise.





















And my SSC Winner



Click For Lightbox

And as always, comments are appreciated​
 
Really nice. You did the spotlight thing very well with the Elise set. 👍

Also, the F430 set is absolutely jaw-snappingly good. And I for one am okay with your 2.0 entry (and also causing a bit of concern for mine :nervous: :p). It's clear that you've put a lot of effort into editing it, because it looks stunning, delicious even -- it almost makes me want to dig into it, such is the sheen of the paint, the candy redness of the taillights, the intricacies of the engine components and of course, the scarlet of the engine cover itself. :drool:
 
I've never seen the Elise look better before. :drool:
 
That Elise is very beautiful :drool:
Well done ! 👍
 
Gonna keep this short and sweet... your photos are just too good! :lol:
 
I wish I was able to do shots like you are doing all the time.
RESPECT! And good luck for the tournament!
 
Really nice. You did the spotlight thing very well with the Elise set. 👍

Also, the F430 set is absolutely jaw-snappingly good. And I for one am okay with your 2.0 entry (and also causing a bit of concern for mine :nervous: :p). It's clear that you've put a lot of effort into editing it, because it looks stunning, delicious even -- it almost makes me want to dig into it, such is the sheen of the paint, the candy redness of the taillights, the intricacies of the engine components and of course, the scarlet of the engine cover itself. :drool:

Thanks for the in-depth comment jonjwlee :)


I've never seen the Elise look better before. :drool:

That Elise is very beautiful :drool:
Well done ! 👍

Gonna keep this short and sweet... your photos are just too good! :lol:
Thanks guys ! :)

I wish I was able to do shots like you are doing all the time.
RESPECT! And good luck for the tournament!

You are just too kind Raphaele :)
Good luck to you also in the upcoming comps.

As always, got really bored so I tried some new editing techniques. Hope it came out well.

















Click For Lightbox.

Comments are appreciated 👍​
 
Beautiful pictures, my friend :drool::drool::drool:
Great job ! :)
 
Fantastic stuff - you've brilliantly toned the orange down, but it's still vibrant! Love it. 👍👍

(Oh, and the tree shadow on the last one is a great addition).
 
Beautiful as always.
Love 6 & 9 the most 👍
 
Awesome stuff man. Beautifull:drool:.
 
Very realistic all those pictures of the Audi, congratulations!
 
I pretty much hated the color, orange......till now!!!! :drool:👍
 
Wonderful stuff!!! Love those close-ups!!!!!
 
I really hated this particular TT.. until now. You've made me love it! The realism is sooooo awesome!
 
Thanks everybody for the comments. Very much appreciated :)
Now for yet another random combination with the Lotus Espirit V8 and monaco. Enjoy:tup:


















Click For Lightbox

Comments are appreciated:tup:​
 
Good car/track combination! :D I like the super cold, desaturated tones 👍 Really good composition on the verticals too :)
 
WOW ! Just awesome ,Boab ! :drool::drool::drool:
#5 is my favorite 👍👍👍
 
Terrific photos (all)!
I like the 1st photo most, the building and the car matches perfectly :)👍
 
Thanks guys for the comments.
Now for a special update. I shot this old Porsche at my uncle's house. A deserted and forgotten Porsche 928 4s. Had fun shooting this may I say antique.Enjoy !










Click For Lightbox
Comments are appreciated​
 
This shots are really special :)
Great job ,Boabdulrahman ! :drool::drool::drool:👍👍👍
 
Wow! :eek:

These NEED to go to the abandon cars thread in the Automotive subforum. Cano can't, and won't miss these! These are WAY too awesome to be missed!
 
This shots are really special :)
Great job ,Boabdulrahman ! :drool::drool::drool:👍👍👍

Thanks Shaolin !

SVX
Wow! :eek:

These NEED to go to the abandon cars thread in the Automotive subforum. Cano can't, and won't miss these! These are WAY too awesome to be missed!

I just found the thread. So, I just post the pics there or.... ?
Thanks !
 
Back