Board Challenge 5 & 6 Laps + My Drifting Videos

• Thread starter Small_Fryz
  • 72 comments
Some suggestions for the latest (Autumn Ring) Vid:

-Looks like you either have too much power or need to work on throttle control because your exits are shakey.

-Also watch how you are initiating for complex corners, you are going in with too much angle and that is cutting your drifts short.

-Try to get a bit closer to the clipping points.

Otherwise, line looks good for the most part and the speed is great! Excellent attack on the downhill 180 deg turn.

Thanks a lot for you advice 👍

ive downgraded to 380hp with N2's instead of the 480 with N3's, i found that helps me more.

I will take your advice onboard and practise some more :D.

DFP
1.3mb

4 clips, no music, no credits

Just a short clip of some drifts i did with my DFP on the Nurburgring with Yellowbird on N2's.

Notice the throttle control and the countersteering.

Let me know what you guys think.

small_fryz....yellow bird is hot! not bad at all....minus the black bar once in a while....but I like how you are using what you have! Vids like that show passion keep it up!

vid 5 comments:

good stuff fryz. From what I can see you picked a clean line and a suitable entry point. Next I'd suggest working on holding a consistent angle through those turns, it looked a little shaky in your replay.

keep it up! 👍

vid 6 comments:

speed drifts eh? Well, being that you're a considerably quicker driver than I am, as judged by the GT3 runs we did, I'll assume you know what you're doing. But to me it looked like you might be entering the occasional drift just a little late.

DFP for racing, only use DS2 for racing if the combo is very slippery and tight as the lock to lock speed of the DS2 is better and easier to control the sliding and sudden weight shifting on slippery tyres.

Back