Bob ALWAYS pits, even at the start

Messages
2
Messages
NeCroDriVeR_GT
I was racing extreme Like the Wind at Indy. My Bobs are at lvl. 18, 15 and 13 and will just pits by themselves. Now I can't leave them when I grind. Is anyone else having this problem? I didn't have it yesterday.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Are you using wrong tire compound? Since it will pit if you have chosen the wrong one.
 
You're not training them to get any better if you "leave them!" You must keep them in the middle (Between blue and red) for them to get better.
 
Really, didnt know that, I watch the races, but if he's winning I tend to do no more than maintain pace.
 
Yeah me too. If they're winning by a big margin, there's no need to push them right?

I think the options are too vague too. Increase, maintain, decrease and overtake are the basics but there should also be "Relax a little on U-bends in particular, you're not Colin McRae" and "You're the driver and I'm in charge. I decided when you can pit. NOW KEEP DRIVING!"
 
I was racing extreme Like the Wind at Indy. My Bobs are at lvl. 18, 15 and 13 and will just pits by themselves. Now I can't leave them when I grind. Is anyone else having this problem? I didn't have it yesterday.

If you've set pit in strength above off/0 that would explain it.
 
You drivers will get better with exeperience you do not have to instruct them for them to get better. I have several drivers which I have left totally alone during races and they are level 27-29 now and have won every race they have entered. They are also good drivers at this point just as good or maybe even better than the first 2 which I trained up to the same levels.

If your Bobs are pitting in a single driver race then it is likey that you are starting the race with rain or intermediate tires on the car when it is a dry track. If it is a multi driver race and they pit often then maybe your pit strategy is set to swap drivers based on driver strength which can cause him to pit more often.
 
Back