Boffin's GT5 Gallery! Different name, same minimal updates...

• Thread starter Boffin
  • 95 comments
Australia
Australia
WELCOME!

Hi everyone. Seeing as the GT4 galleries and comps were what prompted me to join the 'Planet in the first place, its only fair that I set up another gallery featuring all my junk taken on the newest rendition of the game.

Most of this work will have been fettled with in Photoshop CS4, probably unless stated otherwise - we'll see how we go.

Feedback is always welcome.

If you'd like a wallpaper size, tell me and we'll see what we can do. Chances are you'd have to make a small donation on GT5, but don't worry - I'm far happier with cheaper premium cars instead of "Can I haz chrome X2010 4 my crappy piktur?".

Cheers and enjoy. :)

SL55 AMG

Click for bigger size.

Last edited:
Brilliant again. I'm really stupid all of a sudden; could you tell me what car that is in the first (new) picture? The one at SSR7...

It's hard to choose which one is the best.
How could i miss this gallery...
AWESOME!
A very good shoots.
Need to see MOAR!👍

Good god, I was blown off my chair when entered this gallery. There's so much car beauty in here :drool:

The last Mercedes image in the first post is something to be proud of, and that yellow Jag look so menacing! 👍

Hey 80Y, nice to see you get in on the gallery action. Being a frequent of the photo sub-forum i'm sure you'll have some killer stuff to share.

So far I really like shots 2 & 3 from your first post. Reaaly lnice angles and colours. 👍

It's hard to choose which one is the best.
How could i miss this gallery...
AWESOME!
A very good shoots.
Need to see MOAR!👍

Very easily! Its rather small.
Hahah - MOAR will come, but its early days yet. Thanks. :)

Good god, I was blown off my chair when entered this gallery. There's so much car beauty in here :drool:

The last Mercedes image in the first post is something to be proud of, and that yellow Jag look so menacing! 👍

Thanks! I have always loved how my Jag looks. Its a loud colour but it suits it rather well. 👍

Very interesting tones, especially love the contrast in the first SL.

Thank you :)

GPR
Hey 80Y, nice to see you get in on the gallery action. Being a frequent of the photo sub-forum i'm sure you'll have some killer stuff to share.

So far I really like shots 2 & 3 from your first post. Reaaly lnice angles and colours. 👍

Haha yep. Not sure which section I'd have more success in, but I decided I'd stick my nose in again like GT4.

Cheers. :)

Oh wow those shots are absolutely stunning. I love every single one of them, but the best of the best are Jaguar XK and Camaro.You are really good at editing photos, the atmosphere you got on the last two is just awesome.

great updates goin' on here. the second shot of the SLS is my favorite. the Ford race car would have been nice if it wasn't cropped like that. but editting wise they're pretty cool.

Oh wow those shots are absolutely stunning. I love every single one of them, but the best of the best are Jaguar XK and Camaro.You are really good at editing photos, the atmosphere you got on the last two is just awesome.

Thanks! I was going for a slightly different atmoshphere than the generic shots so its great you noticed that. :D

great updates goin' on here. the second shot of the SLS is my favorite. the Ford race car would have been nice if it wasn't cropped like that. but editting wise they're pretty cool.

Haha fair enough, its a tad abstract, but I don't really like how the Mark IV sits on the road, so I thought that was a better angle. Thanks! 👍

1960s Muscle Pt. 1: Chev Camaro RM:

Click for bigger

You've mentally been added to my favorites list, haha.

Those Camaro shots are an excellent combination of realistically achievable camera angles, and dynamic composition. 👍

Spectacular. All of them are my favourites, they are awesome. Awesome tones.

Yep agree nice tones and quite similar to your real life stuff too. Interesting angles. All of them are great in different ways. Love the compo of shot 1 and the action and intensity of shot 5 the most. Very nice.

These Camaros looks real. :drool:
I want to eat those...lol.
Another awesome works. 👍

Haha I wonder what Camaro would taste like. Thanks :)

You've mentally been added to my favorites list, haha.

Those Camaro shots are an excellent combination of realistically achievable camera angles, and dynamic composition. 👍

Why thankyou! I'm glad they are being seeing as dynamic composition and not just bad composition like I thought they might be taken. :D

SVX
Spectacular. All of them are my favourites, they are awesome. Awesome tones.

Cheers man! :)

GPR
Yep agree nice tones and quite similar to your real life stuff too. Interesting angles. All of them are great in different ways. Love the compo of shot 1 and the action and intensity of shot 5 the most. Very nice.

Hahaha if I could achieve this with my real life photography I'd be ashooin'. Thanks - I know it might annoy some people with the relative lack of shots with the full car in frame but I do try and look at a few things a bit different. 👍

Part 2 of the 1960s Muscle will be up in a day or two.

Back