Bonus Race 6 - Clubman Stage 5 - Suzuki Cappuccino

  • Thread starter Thread starter bicmedic
  • 75 comments
  • 11,759 views
Messages
24
Messages
bicmedic
This car is such a blast to drive! Race Mod it and go have fun. It's going on my favorites for sure. Plus it looks bad ass RM'd. Anyone else a Cappucino convert?
 
Last edited:
I'm a Cappucino convert after that! That thing is a Mini-F1!
 
i RM'd one 2 days ago as a lot of online lounges seem to be setting low bhp races. Haven't used it yet, can't believe this set of seasonals, only need to buy one car.
 
i RM'd one 2 days ago as a lot of online lounges seem to be setting low bhp races. Haven't used it yet, can't believe this set of seasonals, only need to buy one car.

I hear ya, only had to buy two this time. Had to buy 'em all every time before.
 
It's like racing a go kart lol so much fun
 
I had to buy the Mazda, the Nissan and the Scud...

I already had a RM Cappucino. Very pleased I was able to use it...thought I'd have to buy an ordinary car again.

My RM Corvette and the Cappucino were very useful this time round.
 
I was lucky this time and had the corvette(which we all had if we were grinding Indy), the Cappucino and the Mazda. Easy money....
 
i have all the cars for this event and got 20.000.00 crd , so just in for the exp.
 
That RM'ed Cappucino is a beast! When compared to other lightweight, low-HP cars, that is :)

Quite zippy and fun to drive!
 
It's my only RM'ed car, and I love it. It's a great drive! 👍
 
I didn't even realize I could race mod it. I ended up just modding it with some basic engine upgrades and a tire and weight upgrade.
 
I also love the Cappucino RM. When I started another account a few weeks ago, just to play the game a bit differently, I made that my starting car. I was able to RM it pretty quickly with the Seasonal cash, and I'm going to see how far I can advance with it in A-Spec. It's fun to beat much bigger cars with more HP with it. They roast you on the long straights, but you can make up lots of time through the turns. Big fun!
 
i have it too. now go take it around the ring, you'll love it even more.
 
Guys can you use a rm'd one, in the past you haven't been allowed too.
 
Guys can you use a rm'd one, in the past you haven't been allowed too.

Yes you can, one the entry requirements it shows "Cappuccino(EA21) / Cappuccino(EA21) RM"
 
Yes you can, one the entry requirements it shows "Cappuccino(EA21) / Cappuccino(EA21) RM"

Thanks, RMing it now. ;)
 
I like the sound of the Cappucino when you back out of the throttle. Nice little burping going on! 👍 Fun little car. I wish they would have given the option to RM the Triumph Spitfire that would have been fun too.
 
Why is this posted in seasonal events?
 
I love this little car. First one i RM'd. Whats everyones fastest laps? Just done a 1.03.324
 
I love this little car. First one i RM'd. Whats everyones fastest laps? Just done a 1.03.324

What Tyres and what else did you installl.
Not possible with the stock RM.

raVer
 
Saw one on-line. Now a convert. Might give Spoon Fit a run for it's money..
 
I am so confused!

Where did you get the RM from? It's not for sale in the dealership?!?
 
I am so confused!

Where did you get the RM from? It's not for sale in the dealership?!?

GT Auto, same place you get oil changes etc. Gotta buy the car then mod it.
 
Gotta put my name on the convert list. So much I bought both Premium models, tuned them up, then another '95 model to RM it.
 
I must be being really thick here...

Why does it not list an 'RM' model for any of the other seasonals etc?
 
GT Auto, same place you get oil changes etc. Gotta buy the car then mod it.

Ooooooooooh!!! I see!!! God I am thick! I never knew! How many of the cars can I 'RM'

It's not cheap is it! There goes the prize money... Will I win without modifying it any further?

Thanks!
 
i got the car a few weeks ago, realy love it, i run it with the downforce all the way down and it still handles great
 
Indeed a great little car, annyone tried the grand vally enduro with it yet? did it stand a chance?
 
Back