Bonus Race 6 - Clubman Stage 5 - Suzuki Cappuccino

  • Thread starter Thread starter bicmedic
  • 75 comments
  • 11,759 views
I was nervous that this race was going to be torture like the Prius or the i-MiEV race but this was actually a fun race!
 
I was nervous that this race was going to be torture like the Prius or the i-MiEV race but this was actually a fun race!

Yeah, I thought the same thing going in. Ended up being my favorite seasonal yet.
 
Very-fast-to-forget-car. :grumpy:
Boring race.
Next.
 
how exctinig, racing around a small track for 10 laps in a car that my deceased great great grandmother would say is slow compared to her mercedes-benz motorcoach with an amazing 0-100km/h time of NEVER and the top speed and amazing 300km/h with rockets on the back and going downhill!!!
 
Didn't seem fair to run an RM car versus normal cars so I just did the areo kit, comfort soft tires, close ratio tranny and 95 HP in engine work. Could have won with 90 HP, but couldn't stand the buzzing anymore and just wanted the race to end. 3 laps OK but 5 laps? ummm that's a bit too long to be stuck in a gutless little ride. More entertaining then the Prius however. Why the big gap between 2nd and 1st? For nearly 3 laps you don't see another car while reeling in the leader.
 
So I'm not the only one that thinks this car ROCKS.
It LOOKS cool, fun to drive and just awesome
 
The cheapest method is with Sports Soft.
Cost: 22,000 and a few Cr. ;)

raVer

Nope, I don't think it's possible with just sports softs and no HP enhancements.
 
Did you have to lift off once? :sly:

I'm trying it atm, only have to brake for 2 corners currently, if I was better that could probabaly be reduced to lifting off for 2 corners.

Nope, I don't think it's possible with just sports softs and no HP enhancements.

Well getting to second is easy, best so far is 9 seconds down on first...

Edit: make that 3 seconds...

Edit 2: Make that plus 2 seconds. :D Totally worth putting the effort in for the extra 33,000 credits :sly: The 2 corners that you need to brake for are the third one that is almost 180 degrees and the last one. Getting the line right for both is important, I used a quick bit of brake to enable the car to turn in sharply. These are the corners that matter the most to getting a good time, my fastest lap was 1:10.728, and I'm 100% sure people can go a fair amount faster. The other thing to note is I changed up gears at 7000 rpm, not at the 8000rpm red line. Peak power for me was at 6600, I got quite a few more mph changing up earlier :) A fun event!👍
 
Last edited:
Easy silver for me. I was expecting a long sloow race so upped the HP to about 80,,(ECU,filter and exhaust) and it was a doddle! Funny tho on the bonus race menu it shows as daytime (big yellow sun) but when you go in its night! I love that course tho!
 
I did this in the Cappuccino I had tuned for the L.P.C.C.C

Was a lot of fun.
 
So I'm not the only one that thinks this car ROCKS.
It LOOKS cool, fun to drive and just awesome

Yea way better than the other Cappucino, a car that really could use the caffeine!
 
I had so much fun... I'd never been able to justify buying one before, I'm glad the race came out!

Not sure if this link will work but I took advantage of some paint a friend had sent me; used it as a joke, but it ended up suiting the car really well. Yes, I did paint the wheels to match.
 
I had so much fun... I'd never been able to justify buying one before, I'm glad the race came out!

Not sure if this link will work but I took advantage of some paint a friend had sent me; used it as a joke, but it ended up suiting the car really well. Yes, I did paint the wheels to match.

Hmmm black and pink! But how do you get two tone on a car?
 
Hmmm black and pink! But how do you get two tone on a car?

It's racing modded (looking at pic in link), black is part of the original RM livery, just try a pink paint chip and voilà ^^
 
Back