Boom's ONE A DAY Giveaway! CLOSED

  • Thread starter Thread starter BoomStick71
  • 59 comments
  • 1,838 views
Messages
339
Messages
BoomStick71
I will give ONE Car, Item, Paint, LVL or Bday Ticket away per day!
Will be sent out after my reset. 7PM EST.

Rules are simple. Post here what you want and your PSN. See HERE. My Garage. You may only ask once a month, Cars, items, paints and tickets will be given away in order as I see them here. I'll be keeping tabs of who I send to.

I will not answer PM's Regarding this. Don't add me on PSN. I'll add you. Don't ask for 0 mile cars, chances are I've driven them at least once. Remember these are totally FREE!

I know my list is small. But I'll add more of my garage to the list. If its not here today, mabye it'll be there tomorrow. Check back often! I've got several hundred cars and paint to add. So please be patient.



-Boom
I'll stop sending when the thread dies.
 
Last edited:
PSN: fhe_crazy_man
Matte Black X1
Thanks for being so generous.
 
Chapparal 2J Race Car 70

Psn: hangdc4
 
Matte red please

PSN: ilwilton
 
Last edited:
I would like a Ferrari F2007. I was just scammed out of my most valuable car expecting an F2007 in return so I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
PSN: BrutalPuppy.
 
PSN: machate-man
car: Toyota 7
 
PSN: dufftech
2001 ticket
 
Mazda 787B

PSN; LordZycon

:-)
 
PSN: Sharky969
Ticket 12 or Ticket 17 please
 
PSN: pingustig
Matte Black X2010.

Thanks a lot. cheers
 
car: audi r8 race car 01'
psn: brendanISaBEAST
 
Wanted: 2006 Birthday Ticket
PSN: Vampiro_Snake

Good day.
 
Last edited:
psn: abstracted
suzuki escudo

thanks you very much!!!!!!!!!
 
BMW M3 GTR Race Car 01'
PSN: thekingsman32
 
Chapparal 2J Race Car 70'

PSN: r12201970

Thanks!
 
psn: sharpshooter308

a 2001 or 2009 ticket would be lovely =)
 
Pagani Zonda LM

ZYL_YST28

cheers
 
Level 24 ticket please, i can trade u paints or a ticket 1000 right now. cheers
psn; heat_wade03
 
PSN: cornishbrooksy

Car: Minolta 88 Please!
 
Car:Corevette ZR-1 RM 09
PSN:NiandraLades1
Thanks.
 
Car: Pagani Zonda LM
PSN: juwl
 
If you have a Chrome Silver paint chip you can part with, I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

PSN: Blank_Redge
 
Car: Purple X2010

PSN: gronn25
 
Level 24 or 21 ticket

PSN howyt201
 
PSN- HerpesForLife
Red Bull X2010 any thats left or Toyota 7
 
Car: Copper X2010

Psn: TheCarFather

I'm trying to get my first X2010, I'll appreciate this sooooo much. I'm dying to try one of these beasts out!! Very nice gesture on your part here, thanks in advance!
 
PSN: thunderjolt
Sauber Mercedes C9
 
PSN:AROD_1----------------Car:Viper GTS-R Team Oreca RaceCar #91 '00
 
Back