Boom's ONE A DAY Giveaway! CLOSED

  • Thread starter Thread starter BoomStick71
  • 59 comments
  • 1,838 views
Psn ralo94097
Wanted BMW MClaren F1 GTR
 
Car: Nissan r390
Psn: xlx_Bobby_xlx
Very generous.
 
PSN: defaultoasis
Car wanted: Sauber C9
 
I'm out, got a trade lined up for the ticket I was asking for.
 
Last edited:
psn: nitros01
want: ferrari f2007
 
ticket 1000
dan08pires
 
I want the suzuki escudo please ive been looking for it, willing to trade something fair.
 
Wanted BMW MClaren F1 GTR
PSN brttthomson
 
psn: commanderr
car wanted: Nissan R92CP Race Car '92

Thnx in advance!
 
Copper x2010

PSN: x6hosts

Thnx for being so generous :)
 
PSN: belfast-rich
A Sauber C9 or level 24 ticket, I know I'm being very demanding lol. If not I'll take any tiicket or decent car or paint, thanks in advance.
 
Matte Pink would be nice :)
PSN: KILLER551
 
Chap, 2J
PSN: littlemrsinista

Cheers mate
 
Pagani Zonda LM

psn: JSakkas
 
Copper Red Bull x2010
PSN: DesireForSpeed

Thank You!!
 
Rally ticket
Psn teamlosi20056
 
Would like: Yellow X1
PSN: bucaquattro
Tnx a lot!
 
Corevette ZR-1 RM 09' (Chrome Line)

PSN: AlphaZer0-Custom

Thanks!
 
chaparral 2d
psn:nirox_thepray

thanks!
 
Chapparal 2J Race Car 70' (no tune)
psn: J19NYB

cheers big ears :-)
 
Ticket 1000, please
psn - seeemmsea
 
Would like: McLaren F1
PSN: Bezerk75

Thanks!!
 
Red Bull X2010 (prototype black) if possible, thank you.
unless you happen to have a GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 at all ?
PSN ID: Darkmiss
 
PSN - kennedy228
Silver chrome please 👍
 
psn: rimfirekyle odd colored x1 (do not own an x1)

thanks so much!
 
Alfa TZ2

PSN: Nibbers1

Cheers! :)
 
hey could i get any of these?
ferrari 2007 or 2010
the premium subaru rallycar
or a surprise??

thanks either way

psn: goh123
 
Audi R8 LMS race car '09
psn: Lup3bv
 
Back