Boost Mode ExperiencePS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonyvf
  • 10 comments
  • 1,751 views
I have been playing it and so far I am pretty happy! I have been practicing past couple of days with the Formula C car at Oulton Park International and before I was getting terrible tearing in a bunch of spots.....all gone now!

I haven't done much else but I can say in this instance the difference is amazing 👍:cheers:
 
Well guys the update is out
Have you played PC1 with boost mode?
What do you thing about the game experience?

Personally I haven't noticed any difference, but if all cars have lights on in bad weather it will be very helpful.
 
Well guys the update is out
Have you played PC1 with boost mode?
What do you thing about the game experience?
Take a look at @Scaff's videos here as well.

In my opinion, the difference is huge in both PCars and AC and I've been itching to get a Pro ever since I saw those videos.
 
Take a look at @Scaff's videos here as well.

In my opinion, the difference is huge in both PCars and AC and I've been itching to get a Pro ever since I saw those videos.

Yes i know
I created this topic to say what you think of boost mode after playing the game
 
What is this Boost Mode y'all speak of and how do you activate it?
 
Personally I haven't noticed any difference, but if all cars have lights on in bad weather it will be very helpful.

Tried a couple of cars in a thunderstorm and again didn't notice any difference with boost mode - also no lights on the other cars. Despite this I'm very happy with both Project Cars and my PS4 Pro.
 
Back