*BOOT ADDED!* Watkins Glen With Elevation Change

*BOOT ADDED!* Watkins Glen With Elevation Change -NEW- Version 2.0!

United States
Divided States of America
MikuHime80
nascarfan1400 submitted a new resource:

Watkins Glen With Elevation Change - A great course in New York that hosts sports cars, Indy, and NASCAR, now with elevation change!

Many have recreated this track on Eifel flat, and frankly, thats boring. Watkins Glen isn't Watkins Glen without elevation. I have recreated the New York track with ~90% accurate elevation, the size and shape aren't too off either, expect updates, and enjoy.

I would appreciate all ratings, good or bad, and all feedback is good to have!! Thanks!

fkkaoQnr8WboZDF3S0_0.png

Read more about this resource...

Keep your eyes peeled, been meaning to look into updating the track a bit to fix some of the most common issues to the best of my abilities. :) 👍 Thanks for all of your feedback!

nascarfan1400 updated Watkins Glen With Elevation Change with a new update entry:

MEGA UPDATE! Shape fixed, Even More Accurate Elevation, and The Boot!

Many of you who downloaded this track way back in October of 2015 may have saw a spot that said "Updates expected." Well here we are half a year later with no update, but a COMPLETE Revamp. The first thing to note is that the environment has been moved from Eifel to Sierra. Several things made this decision, as elevation is smoother, curbing actually works, and actual runoff areas. The track is now 99% accurate to the real life shape of the course, since I was able to place the track map on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest Posts

Back