Boozyblokes Place Update 3-8-11 Old wet car 2.0 competition entry and reject

• Thread starter boozybloke
  • 205 comments
The presentation is pretty simple and easy.
You just have to cut the panel like this (white lines) and make each cut a different image.

5427397229_487b66ecfe.jpg

Then upload all, and link the full size image to each panel preview.

In another note, you have a lovely gallery and I love the newest set, specially the first picture.

Thanks guys, glad you like them. :)

Nicknamealguem- thanks for the tip, I've worked out most of the process but it's hard getting the separate panels selected right and they didn't line up properly. I'll try it again sometime though

Ha ha, thanks Sems, nice of you to say so :)

But no, I just meant non pop-art/experimenting photos. Incidentally, no-one has said anything about the pop art shots, I'd really like to hear what you guys think, good or bad.

Amuse S2000
Yet another update, yes I have been busy the last few days.. This time the Honda S2000 tuned by Amuse Powerhouse. One of these will probably be my 2.0 competition entry, I just haven't decided which one yet. Oh, and hopefully the banner will have worked properly as well...

And also, a bonus picture which was kind of an experiment- I didn't want to make it part of the main set because I don't think it worked as well as I hoped, but see what you guys think

Untitled-1.jpg

Please feel free to comment, good or bad, and thanks for stopping in :)

Swiss legend - thanks, I'm pretty pleased with how the blur turned out- it's a composite shot, 1 focused on the ground to make the car blur, the other focussed on the car, then merged in photoshop.

SVX - Thank you once again mate

GPR - thanks for the comment, I just wish I knew my berries like you do :D

Excellent gallery. Great use of angles, a trait I must glean from you guys 👍

Presentation Works incredible (I Do want to Improve on that in the future )Agree with the Saturation on the 3rd shot works well with the car doesn't with the background.Can't Pick a favorite really (horrible at this sort of stuff :D )Just Pick the one that wants to be entered :sly:

Thanks for the comments guys. The third picture was taken with a slightly lighter orange colour on the car, before I repainted it for the tunnel shots and I was trying to make it look the same in photoshop, guess I took it a little too far the other way. I actually quite like it though I have a suspicion it looks a little different on my laptop screen...

Mitsubishi Vs Subaru
In celebration of my best result in the photocomp so far (3 whole votes!) I was inspired to create a composite shot of the two main machines of the competition, the Lancer Evo X and the Impreza WRX STI
It's my first multi-car composite, so it's not great, but I learned a couple of techniques doing it and hopefully I can pull off some more, better ones in the future

@duman079 - thanks very much. I like to think the editing skills are coming along bit by bit

@ Nicknamealguem - thanks Nick, it's taught me quite a bit about putting together composites, especially the lighting- it took me ages just to get the spread of light from the headlights right, can you tell?

Anyway, I haven't done too much the last few days, save for this picture in which I'm exploring the pop art style once more, this time with the Ferrari F40

Thanks Sems, I quite enjoy doing these, so expect to see more in future. glad you like the composite too, it was a LOT of hard work :S

MMMMM, I like the Shelby update, fantastic colour on it, looks great. The Amuse looks great in white but my fav. is the Orange!

My latest update, one of a few that should be coming over the next few days, all being well.
After buying this for the Impreza/Evo composite, I had to do a little shoot with it

banner2.jpg
banner4.jpg
banner6.jpg

Annoyingly, the banner didn't work out perfectly, but I haven't got the time or inclination to put it right at the moment. There is, however, a bonus alternative edit of one of the photos hidden in the panel somewhere if you can find it

As always, comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks for looking in :)

I love the second one from the left the Most ,Captures the looks and Aggresivnes of The EVO .I have no idea how you guys do these incredible Presentations but keep it up anyway Stunning .

Latest Posts

Back