ving Messages 5,716 Feb 23, 2003 #1 I've been wondering for some time now, but which engines in the game can be bored out? there is an option for it in the hop-ups
I've been wondering for some time now, but which engines in the game can be bored out? there is an option for it in the hop-ups
halfracedrift Messages 3,133 Feb 23, 2003 #2 what you maen "bored" out edit: you mean the bore n stroke?
Kent Retired Staff Emeritus Messages 8,191 Southern Louisiana Messages GTP_Kent Feb 23, 2003 #4 I think the civic type r can be... Im gonna look into what others also can be.
FuryX21 Messages 755 Feb 23, 2003 #7 I think just about all the street Skylines can take that upgrade. They are about the only ones, but there are a few others. Couldn't be bothered to find out though.
I think just about all the street Skylines can take that upgrade. They are about the only ones, but there are a few others. Couldn't be bothered to find out though.
RX-7 Turbo II Messages 481 Feb 23, 2003 #8 If you do the Displacement upgrade, the displacement in the car specs screen isn't updated!! There's still the displacement before the upgrade!!
If you do the Displacement upgrade, the displacement in the car specs screen isn't updated!! There's still the displacement before the upgrade!!
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Feb 23, 2003 #9 I think it's funny how this is setup. You can "increase displacement" on any real-life car, but not in the game.
I think it's funny how this is setup. You can "increase displacement" on any real-life car, but not in the game.
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 Feb 23, 2003 #10 Skylines and Evos are the only cars that can have the disp.up done to them i think.
Bollocks#999 Messages 3,834 Messages GTBN_Bollocks Messages Whats an X box? Feb 23, 2003 #12 Originally posted by driessie Skyline R32 and Mini Cooper are the ones I have used it for. Click to expand... i almost thought that someone wasnt gonna mention the Mini, but you pinched the words right out of my keyboard
Originally posted by driessie Skyline R32 and Mini Cooper are the ones I have used it for. Click to expand... i almost thought that someone wasnt gonna mention the Mini, but you pinched the words right out of my keyboard