Borrow my cars for Seasonal Bonus Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter daraidz
  • 21 comments
  • 2,697 views
Messages
60
Messages
daraidz
I just bought all the cars and modded then to get golds in the new bonus races. Save your money and borrow them. PSN user name daraidz.
 
I would like to borrow a F2007 if you have one. friend request sent.
 
I have the F10 but not a F2007.
 
I have both, bought them myself months ago using my 20m grind pot and save exploit. I aint' sharing though - people can work for them.
 
Thanks for been so generous I am sending a friend request now!
 
Added, that'd be awesome. Thanks!
 
its your type that make my blood boil.

sure not everyone can grind day and night to get cars. i like you have probably got many cars and will probably never have the need to drive them all. That said, i am prepared to help folk out to give them the opportunity to get on and enjoy the game to the full.

You sir are a cretin!

I have both, bought them myself months ago using my 20m grind pot and save exploit. I aint' sharing though - people can work for them.
 
what a nice guy, if only there were more people in the world like you. friend request sent
 
Who me? :-/
 
Who me? :-/

not you , the guy who was like *rant rawr!!!* no you ain't getting no car, basically trolling :@
however
Dretrebor007 add please =)
 
sending a Request when I get home.
 
i have a dedicated thread for this, see for yourself
 
I need the march car
 
i have cars to lend out.

psn hurcon1
 
I share a Ferrari F2007

PSN: xi_hyperion
 
Would anyone be so kind an borrow me a Ferrari Formula please.
I have an available slot to send back straight away.
Would be very much appreciated.
 
daraidz, that's awesome. I'll send you a request later today. You rock! One questions though. Does damage stay with the car? I'd hate to scratch the paint and leave you stuck with the bill
 
I don't think any damage or miles or switches stay with the shared car...from what I hear. I'm not concerned, it's only a game.
 
its your type that make my blood boil.

sure not everyone can grind day and night to get cars. i like you have probably got many cars and will probably never have the need to drive them all. That said, i am prepared to help folk out to give them the opportunity to get on and enjoy the game to the full.

You sir are a cretin!

Agreed. 100%.
 
I'm going to send a friend request now so I can try the Ferrari challenge :) I've already set 6 cars on my account to share so take a look mate :)
 
Completed the seasonal events with your rx-7 (Class car) and the micra ( that car was epic on that track)Thanks mate :)
 
Back