Brazilian V8 Stock Cars - Opinions Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnny
  • 35 comments
  • 4,370 views
Maybe in GT4 they should have V8 series with the Aussie, Brazilian, U.S. and FIA GT cars. Could be pretty phat with the different cars going head to head. I want a Holden Commodore, but the Chevrolet/Opel Vectras are very nice also. Johnny what's the Rally scene like in Brazil?
 
Originally posted by Josh7058
They all look Like Opel Astras....
They sought of do because the vectra is the astras bigger sister.
 
Originally posted by freerider
Maybe in GT4 they should have V8 series with the Aussie, Brazilian, U.S. and FIA GT cars. Could be pretty phat with the different cars going head to head. I want a Holden Commodore, but the Chevrolet/Opel Vectras are very nice also. Johnny what's the Rally scene like in Brazil?

They could also have older Touring cars.

In Australia we have had:

Ford Sierra Cosworth
Nissan GTR (I thought these were 4wd, am not sure if they were the same as any of the Skylines already in the game)

There is also another game with various series.

HQ Holdens has been a support race here.

My view is the more the merrier as long as it in no way detracts from the quality of the game.

EDIT: there is a picture of the Nissan GTR here 5th photo down and here towards the bottom.

Found it. Looks like it was an R-32.
 
I reckon we should definitely have the Brazilian V8s in the game but on 2 conditions.

1. We get flame effects like the pic of Antonio Jorge Neto's Car on flames

2. We at least get the Nelson Piquet/Jacarepagua track. It would also be nice to get Interlagos but I love the Nelson Piquet track.
 
Back