BreakerOhio 900 Degree Demonstration Video

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, BreakerOhio:tup::D, I just did THE impossible: I drifted a turn in a S2000:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:tup:

A bright orange S2000 with a black spoiler and Jag rims (those fine spokes):dopey: It looks awsome, and the only thing I have to practice now is my timing, wich must be different to AWD where I turn in MUCH earlier.

And yes, all I needed to do is to put the force feedback to mild, GTforce FINALLY to amateur:tup::D And put DFP power assist off:D:D:D:D:D:D

And really, I confess I was SSSSOOOOOO >STUPID<:banghead::banghead: that I didn't do those changes to DFP power assist and force feedback:guilty: I've missed some GREAT times with FR drifting:(

Now a question: What does extra power really do? Is it that you can do longer drifts more easily? Cause everybody here says that you can do that with low-powered cars TOO, okey I know that, but then what DOES the increase in power do??

GT4 Fan...

Just an FYI... the GT Force settings of amatuer, pro, and simulation... do nothing in regard to the DFP...

Azuremen
GT4 Fan...

Just an FYI... the GT Force settings of amatuer, pro, and simulation... do nothing in regard to the DFP...

Ow well, I saw swift say somewhere that Amateur is much easier, so I just did that, but I don't feel like changing again to Sim. since it doesn't matter anymore.

Oh yeah, all the people reading the previous post; don't say "he what have you been smoking" cause I have smoked a LOT of burning rubber from my S2000 and I think that's why I'm so >:crazy:<
:D:tup::lol:

Oh yeah, all the people reading the previous post; don't say "he what have you been smoking" cause I have smoked a LOT of burning rubber from my S2000 and I think that's why

:dopey: lmao i didnt even get what u said in the previouse post....lol btw funny ^

scuer_one
:dopey: lmao i didnt even get what u said in the previouse post....lol btw funny ^

Hey welcome to GTP:sly:
Now if you read some of my posts, I think you could notice that I was VERY frustrated cause I could only drift AWD/4WD cars:lol::indiff: And this is my first ever FR turn!!! Do you actually know how many cars I'm able to drift cause of that??!!:dopey::crazy: I don't even realise that:crazy::ill::D This is a bit what I said in that post you didn't really understand:)

I'm the happiest drifter in GTP right now:D:tup:

Ryosuke_Gumna
BreakerOhio, how did you put the sterring wheel in replay? Because i don't see it.

Just go to options, then go to the general tab and click on Race (where you change to manual/automatic and stuff) and then you'll see an option for steering wheel display, turn it on:sly: you'll have it also when you race but also during replays:tup:

G-T-4-Fan
Just go to options, then go to the general tab and click on Race (where you change to manual/automatic and stuff) and then you'll see an option for steering wheel display, turn it on:sly: you'll have it also when you race but also during replays:tup:
Great! Thanks a lot G-T-4-Fan!

G-T-4-Fan
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, BreakerOhio:tup::D, I just did THE impossible: I drifted a turn in a S2000:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:tup:

A bright orange S2000 with a black spoiler and Jag rims (those fine spokes):dopey: It looks awsome, and the only thing I have to practice now is my timing, wich must be different to AWD where I turn in MUCH earlier.

And yes, all I needed to do is to put the force feedback to mild, GTforce FINALLY to amateur:tup::D And put DFP power assist off:D:D:D:D:D:D

And really, I confess I was SSSSOOOOOO >STUPID<:banghead::banghead: that I didn't do those changes to DFP power assist and force feedback:guilty: I've missed some GREAT times with FR drifting:(

Now a question: What does extra power really do? Is it that you can do longer drifts more easily? Cause everybody here says that you can do that with low-powered cars TOO, okey I know that, but then what DOES the increase in power do??
I think its better with your Force feedback on strong.. You get more input from the car.

G-T-4-Fan

don't have to do all that.... during gameplay, simply pause the game and press SELECT.

Ryen49
I think its better with your Force feedback on strong.. You get more input from the car.

So that would mean that in your opinion only the DFP power assist prevented me from drifting FR? I don't really think it's gonna work for me but I'll try:tup:

Ryosuke_Gumna
Great! Thanks a lot G-T-4-Fan!
Your welcome:tup:
But I didn't know you could do it with select, thanks fiend:tup:

G-T-4-Fan
So that would mean that in your opinion only the DFP power assist prevented me from drifting FR? I don't really think it's gonna work for me but I'll try:tup:

Your welcome:tup:
But I didn't know you could do it with select, thanks fiend:tup:
i have power assist off(so does breaker) and my wheel is set on strong both in gt4 and on the dfp itself. But yeha try it out you will notice abig difference.

G-T-4-Fan
...the only thing I have to practice now is my timing, wich must be different to AWD where I turn in MUCH earlier...

Im in the exact opposite position, Im trying to train myself not to turn in so late. I can FR drift but AWD is coming along :)

Thanks >again< BreakerOhio, cause I've now succeeded a whole drift thrue the first part of apricot hill (meaning ALL turns) untill after the hairpin; wich I could drift around but then the normal 90 degree corner up further prevented me from my perfect lap. And I saw NO difference AT ALL in our countersteering, same speed and the same quick up-and-down steering movements on the exit of a turn, I thought I could NEVER do that, especially in my ENORMOUS oversteering S15:tup: I think this means I can develop my own drift cars now:)👍

And Ryen49:
Ryen49
i have power assist off(so does breaker) and my wheel is set on strong both in gt4 and on the dfp itself. But yeha try it out you will notice abig difference.

It worked VERY well on my RX-7 so thanks, but for my Silvia it's too strong because I just need to c/s too quickly for strong force feedback, but thanks on the RX-7 part:tup::sly:

foshoazn
Hey BreakerOhio, what settings do you have for your steering wheel? Just wondering.

BTW -> Very Nice Vid 👍

Steering Settings used in this video:
Active Steering (1P) OFF
Driving Force Pro power assist 1P ON
Drivign Force Pro Feedback strength 1P Mild

But the same drift can be done with

Driving Force Pro power assist 1P OFF
which I'm trying out now. This power assist is all dependent on how you like to spin the wheel. If you want to toss the wheel quickly, leave it on, if you want the wheel to give you resistance while countersteering its nice to keep off. Right now I'm indifferent between the two choices. Both have their pros and cons.

BreakerOhio
Steering Settings used in this video:
Active Steering (1P) OFF
Driving Force Pro power assist 1P ON
Drivign Force Pro Feedback strength 1P Mild

But the same drift can be done with

Driving Force Pro power assist 1P OFF
which I'm trying out now. This power assist is all dependent on how you like to spin the wheel. If you want to toss the wheel quickly, leave it on, if you want the wheel to give you resistance while countersteering its nice to keep off. Right now I'm indifferent between the two choices. Both have their pros and cons.
I use ff on strong.. Better feed back you know.

I'm using it on strong as well... need the feed back.

However, the power assist thing I have mixed feelings on... can't quite figure out if I like it on or off better yet..

If you can please upload it again. I have a dfp and want to see others techniques. Also how do you have your ps2 coming through your computer monitor? Are you using a tv tuner card?

Back