BreakerOhio 900 Degree Demonstration Video

drifterboy77
If you can please upload it again. I have a dfp and want to see others techniques. Also how do you have your ps2 coming through your computer monitor? Are you using a tv tuner card?

Sure , I will upload it in a few mins. Gotta find it.

Link's not working :(... I've seen this before though, and I bought my DFP almost immediately after watching it... This should be on the Logitech website 👍 👍

cote d azure... isnt that that one track with the irohazaka-style corners? (if you dont know Initial D, then you dont know what I'm talking about, but thats ok!) The really tight 180 degree corners?

why dont some of the poepel who have downloaded this video re upload aswell so others can view?
if i dl it ill upload it on yousendit aswell

hey i really want to see the video, but i am wondering how about you just create a free website and just host the vids their i know yahoo give you alot of space so you can host them their just an idea

Man, Breaker.

I just got my DFP, got it mounted good and sturdy onto a metal lawn chair with a board and some C-Clamps...and I finally got the hang of sliding my M5 in some speed drifts around the Nurburgring.

Kudos on the DFP drifting skills.

I bow before your wicked fast hands.

kindly reupload so everyone can soon enjoy the video's amazing tech.
I'd love to see this vid since I bought the DFP, but was so fustrated with it that its sitting in the corner of my downstairs room by the couch like a turd. I love my DS2, but i still would like to see how the gifted do their drifts.
thanks!

Back