Brend and Torque's Weekly Driveclub Competition Series - S2_Week 5: Audi you do? (Sprint)

• Thread starter Brend
  • 541 comments
Oh man. A hyper car, wet track, a track section where you change directions several times equals pain. Lol

I had a 15mins driving session, and managed a low 25'. Maybe I can get somewhere within 24's and that will be all for me. That track's been a favorite of mine for a long time thou.

Challenging combo, but fun with some good competition as always 👍

I tried too make a challenge yesterday myself, but I could only choose from comboes that I have driven in the past, anyone know what I do wrong?

I Agree with you guys the car is a fun car but a wet tight turning track and no traction, enough HP to power a truck and @CSL_GoTp ghosts shooting off ahead is frustrating, I also spent 15 (well maybe 30mins) last night and was in Low 0.25s! Well done so far guys :bowdown:

@doblocruiser ^^^ DLC as in new ones i.e Civic etc?, the spreadsheet was drawn up by @Brend a while ago so the cars are a good mix of what was available. 👍

@mr_VOLCANO That is right you have to set up the race conditions,weather, crowd,no of cars, events then do the race/tt/sprint etc with your best time. Go in to challenges then create from the ones selected (normally your best time etc) I hope this helps 👍

Well, got another round this morning and I broke into 0'24"400. And that's it for me. I'll be "racing" my mates that get within this time thou :)

Edit: yesterday I got 24:050. I see a high 23's possible record time for me, but I'll call it done.

Last edited:
Still not entirely sure how i finished 2nd.:confused:

12819365_1054572267960212_7198209805814707860_o.jpg

310696.jpg

Hi Guys just to keep you all going while this bad news still hangs about with the closure of Evolution in memory of them I have done a Special 'Fun' Easter Sprint to have a thrash on in the latest track over the Weekend (This isn't included in the Brend & Torque Series -Season to follow soon by Brend):gtpflag:

This is in one of my Favourite cars

DRIVECLUB™_20160324113720
by torque99, on Flickr
(Interior,engine and handling) the Great Mclaren 570s :bowdown:

Old Town (Rev) another favourite of mine.

I had a quick go but as usual this will drop a few seconds and get down to the 100ths..I have run it for one week..so this may run in line with Brends TT when received. So if you fancy a go then feel free to get top spot 👍

As usual if you haven't received it or want a go just shout out on here ....
DRIVECLUB™_20160324113758.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @torque99 , you just prevented me from buying TrackMania :lol:
Nibbled away about a second from @torque99 's time. Now the App shows me that you are already close on my tail. :scared:

Guys, I'm postponing this week's challenge until Monday...apologies for this. Getting absolutely whacked at work! :scared: :lol:
Don't worry, we'll be fine. :)

Thanks @torque99 , you just prevented me from buying TrackMania :lol:

I enjoyed the beta for a few mins but not sure I would buy the game.👍

@Denur Don't worry you still are top I keep hitting that bloomin wall with the sun in the way!..Will have another go later 👍

DRIVECLUB™_20160324170940.jpg

So as it is a long weekend I have put another 'Fun' no pressure one up with the lovely meaty new hot hatch Civic Type R around Atlanterhavsvegen Norway, It is one track I don't race on much and I thought it would be good practice as the hot hatches seem to love all the tight turns and long apex bridges and it has a mix of tunnels, long straights, chicanes and hold on your seat- scrape the metal fencing corners and really starting to like this track now having blanked it for so long.. I had a few goes and got 1.47s but I have really done this to test you guys and see how far and hard you push this little car (I know I won't beat your times but I will be able to follow the ghosts lines and see where you make up the time)..Again this is run for one week along side the Sprint above and if any newcomers want a go just shout on here :cheers:

DRIVECLUB™_20160324171805 by torque99, on Flickr

Wow impressive times so far guys(On both), The city one, yes I was gliding round so much you can't get the power down on the next turn, you have to brake harder than you think on this, I can see I can make up some time in this one as not far behind you guys but.... @Gr4ndy & @mr_VOLCANO :bowdown:I was waving at your ghosts from the other bridges :lol: in the Civic, how the **** did you get 4-7 second lead, I am at full pelt round to the middle section with you and manual gears max revs and then the last half I lose you over the bridges. I am in cockpit view, DS4, manual. I tried Chase cam it just doesn't work for me any quicker..It looks like I have my week filled now but have a lot of work so it may have to be Tuesday to seriously try to shave any more seconds off. :cheers:

Wow impressive times so far guys(On both), The city one, yes I was gliding round so much you can't get the power down on the next turn, you have to brake harder than you think on this, I can see I can make up some time in this one as not far behind you guys but.... @Gr4ndy & @mr_VOLCANO :bowdown:I was waving at your ghosts from the other bridges :lol: in the Civic, how the **** did you get 4-7 second lead, I am at full pelt round to the middle section with you and manual gears max revs and then the last half I lose you over the bridges. I am in cockpit view, DS4, manual. I tried Chase cam it just doesn't work for me any quicker..It looks like I have my week filled now but have a lot of work so it may have to be Tuesday to seriously try to shave any more seconds off. :cheers:

Thanks 👍 But I am shure it will be beaten soon.

Really fun combo, almost gets a rally feeling, thanks for sharing :D I am using DS4, automatic and hood cam. More used too wheel in driving games, so cant really handle manual on DS4.

I know it's late, but any chance I can join?

My PSN ID is Ahmed13

I don't mind joining late, it's just fun competing in some TT's when I get a chance.

Added you and forwarded both new challenges now, yes it is only fun having a go & ...(a little bit of frustration)..👍

Losing it in the last sector :mad:

That bridge part where you go in blind and descent to the right is very hard to get right. It's where the ghost of Mr Volcano passes me every time..:ill:

It's a great combi and lot's of fun :cheers:

Last edited:
Losing it in the last sector :mad:

That bridge part where you go in blind and descent to the right is very hard to get right. It's where the ghost of Mr Volcano passes me every time..:ill:

It's a great combi and lot's of fun :cheers:
I'm going to try this one after work today.

Back