Brend and Torque's Weekly Driveclub Competition Series - S2_Week 5: Audi you do? (Sprint)

• Thread starter Brend
  • 541 comments
Losing it in the last sector :mad:

That bridge part where you go in blind and descent to the right is very hard to get right. It's where the ghost of Mr Volcano passes me every time..:ill:

It's a great combi and lot's of fun :cheers:

I remember that sector well from a sprint challenge a while ago, that might have helped me :D worst part of my round was in middle sector, but that is the most fun part I think.

Hoping too try more tonight, perfect car for that track :cheers:

I remember that sector well from a sprint challenge a while ago, that might have helped me :D worst part of my round was in middle sector, but that is the most fun part I think.

Hoping too try more tonight, perfect car for that track :cheers:
Yes, I need to grow bigger balls fast for that middle sector. It's also disheartening having a message popup that @CSL_GoTp has improved his lap while being on a faster lap. :banghead::D

Edit, got to 2nd with the Honda, but still half a second behind our God.

Last edited:
Yes, I need to grow bigger balls fast for that middle sector. It's also disheartening having a message popup that @CSL_GoTp has improved his lap while being on a faster lap. :banghead::D

Edit, got to 2nd with the Honda, but still half a second behind our God.

Nice :) Dont think I have time today, but will definitely give it a go tommorrow, atleast your time dont seem impossible too beat, unlike one other crazy bastard here :lol:

Enjoy the weekend guys :cheers:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/FiVYHj]DRIVECLUB™_20160327191253 by torque99, on Flickr[/URL]

I was messing around in the Wombat Buggy I think it was a Free Gift about this time last year and really like this thing round the twisties in the sunrises..So one last Easter Challenge the Wombat in India Yedapalli..If any one fancies a go on this, again it is only for fun and not part of the Season ones sent out, It is all in the Boost and when to use it:sly:..I set it for a week for people not about this weekend. 👍

DRIVECLUB™_20160327190906.jpg

P.s That Civic in Norway, I am 3 seconds behind everyone and I think it must be that middle section and the last few bridges, I keep working at it but I have never 'mastered that track' so bear with my time as I scrape a few 100ths each time I find a different route/apex.

On the Mclaren one I have found my ground and still think I have more time left in it, although nowhere the pros at the top 👍 Happy Easter Guys :cheers:

Yea the McLaren one, some of you are too fast lol. I'll never get to that level lol.

I don't have the Civic expansion yet. I'll hopefully be getting it in a week or two.

Sorry @Rizzy13 I thought if I created a challenge in the car anyone would be able to use it on that challenge I didn't realise you had to own that dlc just for that challenge..Have a go on the Buggy one instead 👍

Sorry @Rizzy13 I thought if I created a challenge in the car anyone would be able to use it on that challenge I didn't realise you had to own that dlc just for that challenge..Have a go on the Buggy one instead 👍
Oh no problem at all! I suck with the buggy lol, i'll try it soon hopefully!

I finaly got under 1.40, in the Civic with 1.39.580, something I thougt was way out of my league, so thats my final time in that combo :)

Exited too see what challenge you come up with @Brend

That sprint challenge with the Mclaren on Old Town... Dude, the sun in your face preventing you to see the exit of turn 2 is freaking annoying. lol

Got a low 0'22" and that's it for me. Too bad I won't have the time to tackle the Civic one. That crazy track with thousand of crazy bridges never been a favorite of mine. I'd like get to acquainted with it.

Whats up with the train on the bridge, engine stopped? :lol:

Edit: I just got a new best, and was suprised too see I was 0.3sec faster than @CSL_GoTp on the last sector, so I am sure he can go under 2.02, if he wants too :bowdown: All time lost was in first sector

Edit: Now its getting fun!! Never in my life thought I would get this close, but only 0,1s behind @CSL_GoTp, I know for shure I will not beat him in the end, but nice too be so close so far :gtpflag:

Last edited:
@Brend Are we carrying on with the season? end the season now ? or shall we have a 'half way' break with all these games coming out. I am happy to do a few fun sprints to see who is about still! :)

@Brend Are we carrying on with the season? end the season now ? or shall we have a 'half way' break with all these games coming out. I am happy to do a few fun sprints to see who is about still! :)

I was a bit late to buy DC, so I am not done yet :D

And I dont have money for a new game now, but I can see many friends going over too Dirt rally, think I will wait until its cheaper, and maybe hopefully some extra content :)

I was a bit late to buy DC, so I am not done yet :D

And I dont have money for a new game now, but I can see many friends going over too Dirt rally, think I will wait until its cheaper, and maybe hopefully some extra content :)

I will still play Driveclub much more it is just this last week or so I have been on Dirt rally and also NFS, The Crew and Project cars is taking my time as I did spend so long on Drive Club and photomode (nearly 18mths) I am just catching up on the other games..I have seen your game alerts/challenges so when I log in to DC next I will have a look. You have plenty of work left to do on Drive Club 👍

I will still play Driveclub much more it is just this last week or so I have been on Dirt rally and also NFS, The Crew and Project cars is taking my time as I did spend so long on Drive Club and photomode (nearly 18mths) I am just catching up on the other games..I have seen your game alerts/challenges so when I log in to DC next I will have a look. You have plenty of work left to do on Drive Club 👍

I did some laps on Norway, Atlanterhavsveien, with a few cars, got kinda hooked on that track the last sessions :)
So I just desided too share some if someone wanted too try

And yes, I have plenty too do yet, and Its starting too become really fun when I finaly are driving close too my potential :) Thank god my women is patient! luckily my girl have bin hooked on a book series lately, so I dont have too worry about yelling if she wants my attention :lol:

Last edited:
A half-way break sounds good to me providing everyone else is okay with that? There is a lot of games coming out after all and I am completely infatuated with DiRT Rally.

I am fine with that but I am afraid as well that everyone moves on and that DC had its best time here at GTP. Maybe a proper send off would suit well?

Anyway it's up to the hosts :cheers:

Back