Brewguy's GTS Garage & Brewguy's Design Livery

• Thread starter Brewguy44
  • 136 comments
Are your liveries still in the Discover>Car Livery section? I can't seem to locate your red Cayman livery.

I don't get any hits for your creations when I search for Brewguy44, Brewguy, or Cayman, etc.

Last edited:
Are your liveries still in the Discover>Car Livery section? I can seem to locate your red Cayman livery.

I don't get any hits for your creations when I search for Brewguy44, Brewguy, or Cayman, etc.

I just posted the Porsche Cayman GT4. Discover/Car Livery search tags brewguy44/porsche. Date is 03/05/2018. Hopes this helps. Send me a friend request too.

I don't know why, but I can only search back a few days at a time using laptop, and only get through so many days before I have to wait because it says I searched too much. I only get back to 6/2019 before it stops me. Am I doing something wrong or should I be doing this on PS4?

Also, I don't get any direct hits searching like you indicated. Obviously nothing current date wise. I assume this is correct.

I don't know why, but I can only search back a few days at a time using laptop, and only get through so many days before I have to wait because it says I searched too much. I only get back to 6/2019 before it stops me. Am I doing something wrong or should I be doing this on PS4?

Also, I don't get any direct hits searching like you indicated. Obviously nothing current date wise. I assume this is correct.
The search tags are funny. Instead of putting in 3 tags to find something which uses one of them, PD has it so if you enter 3 tags, only items with the same 3 tags will appear. It's a bit of a nuisance :yuck:.

Here's the link to BG's Cayman...
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1178289/1/8152091549118759984

Make sure to "Follow" or send a friend request, that way it makes it easier to find his gallery in future and saves all the hassle of searching 👍

:cheers:

@Brewguy44
I really like your setups. They require minimal to no tweaking to get very favorable times at Dragon Trail, which I am trying to learn, corner by corner. I am new to GT Sport. Heck, I'm new to PS4, too, although I've played a bit on my youngest son's on occasion about 6 years ago. Now that I'm disabled and legally a geezer (65 in October), I needed something to help pass the time and keep my mind off of my illness related issues (multiple myeloma).

Many thanks for your Porsche setups. I'm glad you are a Porsche fan.

Smooth corners & checkered flags!

@Brewguy44
I really like your setups. They require minimal to no tweaking to get very favorable times at Dragon Trail, which I am trying to learn, corner by corner. I am new to GT Sport. Heck, I'm new to PS4, too, although I've played a bit on my youngest son's on occasion about 6 years ago. Now that I'm disabled and legally a geezer (65 in October), I needed something to help pass the time and keep my mind off of my illness related issues (multiple myeloma).

Many thanks for your Porsche setups. I'm glad you are a Porsche fan.

Smooth corners & checkered flags!

Thanks for the comments, I'm right there with you, I'm 59 years old and enjoy playing GT Sport. Send me a friend request at Brewguy44 on the PS4.

Hey @Thorin Cain What do you think of the new DLC with Lewis Hamilton? I like that you can get your credits bumped up to 100 Million, now I'll be able to buy those 20 Mil cars I couldn't get. It also depends on how much it costs. You can get 3 other cars too.

Hey @Thorin Cain What do you think of the new DLC with Lewis Hamilton? I like that you can get your credits bumped up to 100 Million, now I'll be able to buy those 20 Mil cars I couldn't get. It also depends on how much it costs. You can get 3 other cars too.
Hey BG, how you brewing? :D

It looks interesting for sure 👍 I'm not looking forward to the Sauber C9 Time trial on the Green Hell much though :scared: :lol:.
It'll be interesting to see how it's priced and what "special" cars are added...but I'll probably just give them my money anyway :dopey:👍,

Edit: And how about that Lamborghini VGT :eek: :drool:

Last edited:
Hey BG, how you brewing? :D

It looks interesting for sure 👍 I'm not looking forward to the Sauber C9 Time trial on the Green Hell much though :scared: :lol:.
It'll be interesting to see how it's priced and what "special" cars are added...but I'll probably just give them my money anyway :dopey:👍,

Edit: And how about that Lamborghini VGT :eek: :drool:

Yea!!! :drool: I saw the photo and was like Gotta have it!!! :drool: :eek:. Do you do that survey for the free car?

Yea!!! :drool: I saw the photo and was like Gotta have it!!! :drool: :eek:. Do you do that survey for the free car?
Oh man, it's a stunning looking machine alright. With a loud V12 too apparently :D

Yeah, I did the survey. I'll be getting a nice early Christmas present from PD and Toyota :)👍. Did you?

How are you both going Brewguy44 and @Thorin Cain ?. I wonder why PD is putting it up to 100 million if you pass them Time Trials test for, because I have all the cars ?.

How are you both going Brewguy44 and @Thorin Cain ?. I wonder why PD is putting it up to 100 million if you pass them Time Trials test for, because I have all the cars ?.

I'm doing good! I said this before, that I wouldn't spend 20 mil on one car and go down to zero, just to do it all over again, that's just crazy :boggled: imo, I'll do the Lewis Hamilton thing then I'll grind away and get the cars I don't have. Simple

I'm doing good! I said this before, that I wouldn't spend 20 mil on one car and go down to zero, just to do it all over again, that's just crazy :boggled: imo, I'll do the Lewis Hamilton thing then I'll grind away and get the cars I don't have. Simple
You are right my friend, and it should have been a 100 million credit limit for everyone a few hears ago. What if you and I don't pass these TT to unlock the 100 million credits limit ?.

I sure did!!! Me Too!!! 👍 :D
Good stuff 👍 I think the Supra Gr.4 could be a top dog for sure...depending how much the BOP neuters it that is. I love the road car :).
Doing as well as can be expected in this crazy world, thanks! :cheers: How've you been buddy?

Yeah, I'm not getting the 100M credit cap. Personally I was hoping they would follow their past patterns and make it 50M when they released the Spec2 version, but nope :(.
Being honest, the 20M cap hasn't bothered me yet, the most I've had at one time is about 14M and I went out and spent 12.5 of that on a Ferrari 250 :drool: :D. But I guess I'm glad they decided to do something about it for others' sake. Not sure how I feel about it being attached to paid DLC though, that's a little off. But I do like the fact it still has to be earned and isn't just a perk of buying the DLC :).

Good stuff 👍 I think the Supra Gr.4 could be a top dog for sure...depending how much the BOP neuters it that is. I love the road car :).

Doing as well as can be expected in this crazy world, thanks! :cheers: How've you been buddy?

Yeah, I'm not getting the 100M credit cap. Personally I was hoping they would follow their past patterns and make it 50M when they released the Spec2 version, but nope :(.
Being honest, the 20M cap hasn't bothered me yet, the most I've had at one time is about 14M and I went out and spent 12.5 of that on a Ferrari 250 :drool: :D. But I guess I'm glad they decided to do something about it for others' sake. Not sure how I feel about it being attached to paid DLC though, that's a little off. But I do like the fact it still has to be earned and isn't just a perk of buying the DLC :).
I am very well my friend :cheers:. For the paid DLC and I don't mind paying real money as long as it is good content.

Hey guys :).

Ok, I'm installing the update as we speak (Or really, as I type :sly:) and I've seen all the details I need to see.

Yup, I'm definitely getting the Lewis Hamilton TT pack :D:tup:.
Good luck to all of you that decide to take the challenge :cheers:.

And Happy Thanksgiving BG and all :cheers:

Ok, I'm installing the update as we speak (Or really, as I type :sly:) and I've seen all the details I need to see.

I have brought the Lewis Hamilton TT pack also my friend. If you want me on your friends list, my PSN ID is fordlaser777 .

I got it too, tried a couple of them and they aren't easy and Lewis Hamilton comments on your lap too. :cheers:

I have brought the Lewis Hamilton TT pack also my friend. If you want me on your friends list, my PSN ID is fordlaser777 .
Expect an incoming alert next time I'm on the PS4 :cheers:
I got it too, tried a couple of them and they aren't easy and Lewis Hamilton comments on your lap too. :cheers:
Awesome :D:tup: It'll only set me back 2 cups of coffee (Which Ironically I'll probably need to get anywhere in them :lol:) to get it. but it's on. I can't wait for a few of them...and still scared s:censored:less of the Nurb in that savage beast of a car :scared::lol:.

@fordlaser, There appears to be two of you on PSN :confused:. I sent the one with the curiously similar avatar, a friends request :cool:👍.

And @Brewguy44 my good buddy. My guys have been busy and have that order you made ready for collection ;).

BTW. 160+ miles of chasing Lewis round Dragon Trail so far. Man that dude's quick :bowdown:. I'm about 1.9 seconds back still :embarrassed:.
I also noticed, you can't save your ghost?...or at least I can't seem to find a way to do it :dopey:. Strikes me a bit odd.

Last edited:
@fordlaser, There appears to be two of you on PSN :confused:. I sent the one with the curiously similar avatar, a friends request :cool:👍.

It seems there is an issue with my PSN account according to Playstation Support, because I can not see my friends list because there are no friends on the list. Hey @Brewguy44 are you on my friends list at your end ? and if not there is a problem, and I get back to you guy's when know why.

It seems there is an issue with my PSN account according to Playstation Support, because I can not see my friends list because there are no friends on the list. Hey @Brewguy44 are you on my friends list at your end ? and if not there is a problem, and I get back to you guy's when know why.

@fordlaser No you are not on my friends list and you seem to have disappeared from the Louis Ham lap times list :confused: @Thorin Cain is on it. I thought something was up. I'll send you a friend request to see what happens.

@Thorin Cain @fordlaser Have you guys seen the top 10 times that are posted in The Lewis Hamilton Challenge? The Nurburgring one has aliens posting 5:30 lap times, that's 10 seconds faster than LH time :crazy: :eek:

I'm getting closer to the gold times though, don't think I'll be able to get LH times. His ghost just pulls away from me and we're driving the same car :odd:?!? How does he go so fast?? :confused:

I know I use a controller, but come on, does a wheel make that much difference? :cheers:

Back