Brewguy's GTS Garage & Brewguy's Design Livery

Discussion in 'GTS Tuning' started by Brewguy44, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Thorin Cain

Thorin Cain Premium

No problemo, always happy to help where I can :cheers:

:cool: I'll give them a look. The red one on your profile page looks sweet :tup:

steefpeef and Brewguy44 like this.
  2. GeeDub

GeeDub

Are your liveries still in the Discover>Car Livery section? I can't seem to locate your red Cayman livery.

I don't get any hits for your creations when I search for Brewguy44, Brewguy, or Cayman, etc.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    Brewguy44 likes this.
  3. Brewguy44

Brewguy44 Premium

I just posted the Porsche Cayman GT4. Discover/Car Livery search tags brewguy44/porsche. Date is 03/05/2018. Hopes this helps. Send me a friend request too.

GeeDub likes this.
  4. GeeDub

GeeDub

I don't know why, but I can only search back a few days at a time using laptop, and only get through so many days before I have to wait because it says I searched too much. I only get back to 6/2019 before it stops me. Am I doing something wrong or should I be doing this on PS4?

Also, I don't get any direct hits searching like you indicated. Obviously nothing current date wise. I assume this is correct.

5. Thorin Cain

Thorin Cain Premium

The search tags are funny. Instead of putting in 3 tags to find something which uses one of them, PD has it so if you enter 3 tags, only items with the same 3 tags will appear. It's a bit of a nuisance :yuck:.

Here's the link to BG's Cayman...
    https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1178289/1/8152091549118759984

Make sure to "Follow" or send a friend request, that way it makes it easier to find his gallery in future and saves all the hassle of searching :tup:

:cheers:

GeeDub likes this.
  6. GeeDub

GeeDub

@TC,

You have to forgive this old geezer, I am a bit slow at times. You were very helpful, I am a "follower" now. I can view all of his liveries without searching the hard way. :tup:

Many thanks!

Thorin Cain likes this.
  7. GeeDub

GeeDub

@Brewguy44
    I really like your setups. They require minimal to no tweaking to get very favorable times at Dragon Trail, which I am trying to learn, corner by corner. I am new to GT Sport. Heck, I'm new to PS4, too, although I've played a bit on my youngest son's on occasion about 6 years ago. Now that I'm disabled and legally a geezer (65 in October), I needed something to help pass the time and keep my mind off of my illness related issues (multiple myeloma).

Many thanks for your Porsche setups. I'm glad you are a Porsche fan.

Smooth corners & checkered flags!

8. Thorin Cain

Thorin Cain Premium

You are most welcome. Hope you enjoy the game :cheers:

steefpeef likes this.