Brewguy's GTS Garage & Brewguy's Design Livery

• Thread starter Brewguy44
  • 136 comments
Hello everyone, I haven't been on in a long time, but here's an update, I preordered GT7 25th Anniversary edition for PS 5 and I can't wait to get it come March. :cheers:
I have also pre-ordered GT7 25th Anniversary edition for PS5 a few weeks ago my friend, and I also can't wait until March. I wonder if the good fun we had in GT6 will return for GT7, because GT Sport was not that fun when it come to tuning.
GT Sport tuning forum is like a ghost town compared to GT6 forum back in them days.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I haven't been on in a long time, but here's an update, I preordered GT7 25th Anniversary edition for PS 5 and I can't wait to get it come March. :cheers:
Hey good buddy! Damn good to see ya! 🍻

I hope life is treating you well over there and you, the family and friends are all safe, healthy and doing well too.

I've not pre-ordered (<- Had to use a hyphen, my phone keeps trying to "correct" it to preordained :rolleyes::irked::lol:,) it yet. I'm still on the PS4 currently and not sure if I'll get my grubby little paws on a PS5 before March, yet. But I'll be buying some version of it as soon as I can.

The teaser trailers have really worked on me, not that I needed working on :crazy:. The customisations look great, can't wait to get to grips with a full fledged GT again.

See you around BG :cheers:

Hey good buddy! Damn good to see ya! 🍻

I hope life is treating you well over there and you, the family and friends are all safe, healthy and doing well too.

I've not pre-ordered (<- Had to use a hyphen, my phone keeps trying to "correct" it to preordained :rolleyes::irked::lol:,) it yet. I'm still on the PS4 currently and not sure if I'll get my grubby little paws on a PS5 before March, yet. But I'll be buying some version of it as soon as I can.

The teaser trailers have really worked on me, not that I needed working on :crazy:. The customisations look great, can't wait to get to grips with a full fledged GT again.

See you around BG :cheers:
Glad to hear from you too. We're all doing well, no covid and all are vaccinated. Getting ready for Thanksgiving. Looking forward to GT7 on PS5. The trailers look good, can't wait to see more. Talk to you later TC.:cheers:

Hello All, Brewguys GT7 Garage Opening Soon. I can't wait, only a week to go til GT7 comes out. Look forward to see you all there. :cheers:
Howdy good buddy!

I'll be sure to swing by the new place, get those coolers ready. Your shop openings give good old Double R a run for his money ;) GYSOT!!! :lol:

Hope you remember this time, to hire the cleaning crew before the party... :lol:

CBH
I have all ready started playing the game.
Doing well on the licence tests too I see :)👍.
All I can say is WOW!!! :eek: It looks amazing. :cheers:
Don't it!? The PS5 version must be awesome looking.

About your GT7 garage, you may want to reserve a post or two after your first one before anyone replies there. They could come in handy for housekeeping purposes or if not, you could just post your first tunes there instead. Just a thought 💡.

See you on the track boys and girls :cheers::gtpflag:

Doing well on the licence tests too I see :)👍.

Don't it!? The PS5 version must be awesome looking.

About your GT7 garage, you may want to reserve a post or two after your first one before anyone replies there. They could come in handy for housekeeping purposes or if not, you could just post your first tunes there instead. Just a thought 💡.

See you on the track boys and girls :cheers::gtpflag:
Thanks my friend :cheers:, and there is a lot of things to unlock in this game.

CBH
Thanks my friend :cheers:, and there is a lot of things to unlock in this game.
There sure is. Just about got the map unlocked after just over 200 miles or so. Just had my first shot of the new Deep Forest. That long downhill finish is going to be fun as the cars get faster :D.

$2.5M!? :eek:. Truly beautiful machine. She brings back a lot of memories :)👍. Hope she's not too overpriced in GT7 :lol:

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back