Brewguy's GTS Garage & Brewguy's Design Livery

• Thread starter Brewguy44
  • 136 comments
Here's the Livery I used for The Porsche Endurance Races

Porsche M.W. Edition 1.jpg

A Special Thanks to @KING OF SKULLS for the Great Magnus Walker Livery :bowdown:

Thank You!!!

Cheers Smiley.gif

Tuned For:

Porsche GT4 3.jpg

NAME: Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16

Grade Class= Gr.4
Max Power= 440 HP
Weight= 2,350
Tire Class= Racing Hard to Racing Soft

TUNE KEY: (Y=Yes, N=No, S=Standard)
------------------------------------------
TUNING PARTS:

Fully Adjustable Height Suspension= Y
Fully Custom Dog-Clutch Transmission= Y
Custom LSD= Y

-------------------------------------------
RIMS:

Size= +2
Name= Work XSA04C
------------------------------------------
PAINT:

Body= Rosso Corsa
Wheels= Rosso Corsa
Spoiler= Rosso Corsa
POWER:

Power Level: 2

Power Ratio: 116%
BODY ADJUSTMENTS:

Weight Reduction Level: 2

Weight Reduction Ratio: 82%
BRAKES: (Front -/Rear +)

Brake Balance: -4

Porsche GT4 2.jpg
SUSPENSION: (Front/Rear)

Ride Height= 2.36/2.76
Natural Frequency= 2.70/2.70
Anti-Roll Bars= 7/6
Dampers (C)= 55/55
Dampers (E)= 85/85
Camber Angle= 1.4/2.4
Toe Angle= Out-0.10/In-0.40

AERODYNAMICS: (Front/Rear)

Aero Downforce Level: 200/500
LSD: (Front/Rear)

Initial Torque= R-20
Acceleration= R-40
Braking= R-20

4WD Torque Split= N/A
TRANSMISSION: (Reset to Default First!!!)

Final=5.000
Max Speed= 124 mph

Gear 1= 2.260
Gear 2= 1.740
Gear 3= 1.420
Gear 4= 1.210
Gear 5= 1.060
Gear 6= 0.970

Final= 3.300

Adjust the "Final Gear Only" to Suit Track
NOTES:

I have a Red & Yellow Version in My Livery

Check Them Out!!!

Porsche GT4 1.jpg

{{{{DRIVE & ENJOY}}}}
Cheers Smiley.gif

Last edited:
Any setup for full power?
Many times i drive against my friends and i lose :D. We like to drive with full power and low weght in dragon trail.
Any secret setup to beat my friends? :D
We dont have steering wheel.
Tanks.

@Veloso21 Are you talking about the Porsche GT4 Clubman? and if so I'll check it and see what I can do and post it in that thread. :cheers:

Hi Brewguy,
Normaly we race with GR3 cars.
Beetle, Porche and Renault.
If you have some good setup please share :D.
Tanks

@Veloso21 Have you checked out my Porsche 911 RSR tune yet, It was my first posted tune. Just adjust The Final Gear for whatever track you're on. :cheers:

Really good to see another older GT garage back for GT Sport. I'll be trying these setups for sure.

@Gyro1780 Nice to see someone from GT6 too!! 👍 I'm working on more, just don't know when I'll be able to post them.

Look for my Livery on GT Sport, (Brewguy44) I've got some Black ones with Gold Chrome Stripes coming out. They look Great!!! :cheers:

Brewguy's first of all thanks for doing this. Secondly I just wanted to know are these tunes for GT6 or GTSport? I was told that the GT6 tunes won't work in GTSPORT.

garystevens64

Brewguy's first of all thanks for doing this. Secondly I just wanted to know are these tunes for GT6 or GTSport? I was told that the GT6 tunes won't work in GTSPORT.

garystevens64
The tunes here are for GT Sport 👍.
The tunes for GT6 for the most part won't work in GT Sport right enough. This is due mostly to the changes made by PD to the spring rates (even if you know how to convert Kgmm to Hz), the range from min-max in GT Sport is only about half the range GT6 had.

:cheers:

Do you like the Ferrari F50?
I haven't tried it yet :(. Sitting just over 2M credits and can't decide if I'd rather have that or the GTO...So thought I'd just wait until I can get both then have a Ferrari Field day :D. I do like the look of the car (Just wish we could take the roof off though :drool:) 👍.

I haven't tried it yet :(. Sitting just over 2M credits and can't decide if I'd rather have that or the GTO...So thought I'd just wait until I can get both then have a Ferrari Field day :D. I do like the look of the car (Just wish we could take the roof off though :drool:) 👍.

Well, I'm sitting at about 18,000,000, so I don't have that problem, but I still won't buy a Ferrari P330 for 20,000,000. I just can't go down to Zero credits. I just grind Blue Moon Bay and Nostalgic Circuit de la Sartha for fun and credits. It would be sweet to take off the roof panels off. . :cheers: 👍

Well, I'm sitting at about 18,000,000, so I don't have that problem, but I still won't buy a Ferrari P330 for 20,000,000. I just can't go down to Zero credits. I just grind Blue Moon Bay and Nostalgic Circuit de la Sartha for fun and credits. It would be sweet to take off the roof panels off. . :cheers: 👍
:lol: I can't say I blame you, emptying the account for one item always sucks a bit:yuck:. Super looking and sounding car though :drool:.

Yeah, I always thought the F 50 looked soooo much better topless :embarrassed:. It's not quite as nice to look at with the roof on.

They all look better topless.

On a more serious note. @Brewguy44 . I'm relatively new to this thing. I like your liveries. I don't have the time (or inclination) to make my own. IOs there a way of sharing and using other peoples' liveries? Are your ones (like the Metallica Porsches) available to share? Any help appreciated. Thanks!

@CustomX , for some reason PD didn't think that searching for a username would be required :dopey:, So there is no way to do so (at least not that I've found yet.) without the user tagging themselves (which is a bit egoic, no?).

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/1178289/gallery/all

The above link should take you to BG's gallery. You can select which type of livery/photo from the top right hand corner of the black part of the screen where you see it say 'all'.

Enjoy :cheers:.

Do you like the Ferrari F50?
Finally bought one and oh my word :eek: what a machine! Used it for all the newer Ferrari races and for some Premium Sportcar action. It's like the F40 with 50% less hooligan. love it :D:tup: Like your "If Gas monkey made one." livery too, I had the same idea myself, but you beat me to it 👍.

Yes!!! We got the 356 Speedster!!! :) 👍 :cheers:
And what a beauty she is :drool:.

Perhaps it's time to focus your hopes on the Merc 300sl so we can get one of them too :dopey:👍 PD have already granted my 3 wishes and there 's still so many nice cars missing :sly:

@CustomX , for some reason PD didn't think that searching for a username would be required :dopey:, So there is no way to do so (at least not that I've found yet.) without the user tagging themselves (which is a bit egoic, no?).

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/1178289/gallery/all

The above link should take you to BG's gallery. You can select which type of livery/photo from the top right hand corner of the black part of the screen where you see it say 'all'.

Enjoy :cheers:.

Thanks buddy for doing that. :cheers:

Finally bought one and oh my word :eek: what a machine! Used it for all the newer Ferrari races and for some Premium Sportcar action. It's like the F40 with 50% less hooligan. love it :D:tup: Like your "If Gas monkey made one." livery too, I had the same idea myself, but you beat me to it 👍.

And what a beauty she is :drool:.

Perhaps it's time to focus your hopes on the Merc 300sl so we can get one of them too :dopey:👍 PD have already granted my 3 wishes and there 's still so many nice cars missing :sly:

Yeah, there's a lot of nice cars missing. Already got a couple of liveries for the Porsche 356, I'm gonna post them today.

Back