Bridgestone Tour. FINISHED!

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 1,417 comments

Qualification fuel consumption? Shall I turn it off, to maximise on track quali time?

• No. Keep it on x3

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Yes. Turn it off.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just tried the SF on softs at Laguna Seca. Fast and furious!
Softs, plus having the power turned down a bit, mean loads of grip in the corners. Not using TCS.
The car feels more at home than it did during the daily races a few weeks ago at the same track.

Excellent choice for the final two rounds of the series.

Low 1:13s after 5 laps on full tank of fuel.

@Pigems I'm in the Honda, but I don't recall seeing we had to use one or the other.

Can’t believe we’re at the final round already, and we extended the season by 2 rounds. Still remember round 1 having entered as a GTPlanet noob and just thinking “this is what GTS should be”
:gtpflag:
I don’t think I’ve ever driven the Honda, might have to give it a try.

Made this one up this morning, but I’m feeling it may be a bit busy. I might try again, these cars are difficult to paint. :lol:

FF73C63B-E279-4AED-94DB-19BA43736151.png

Lost all data on my points spreadsheet. So, I've copied everything over from a screenshot, to a published Google Sheet. If anything looks out of place, let me know. Am Cup points will be updated in the morning.

Things are looking VERY interesting between @GOTMAXPOWER and @Mistah_MCA.

If we remove their two worst scores now, there are 5 points between them heading into the final round.

If Max wins race one, and Mistah wins race two, points will tie.
That is assuming we finish 1st and 2nd each race which hasn't happened 4 times out of 9 races so far. These cars drive totally differently to anything we've had to this point, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody else comes in with a win (Drex was a few tenths off at RBR, Kermit led most of last race, Pigems is always quick, etc).

What happens then?? Most race wins gets it??
1 on 1 demolition derby.

In the unlikely event that we have a tie, first person to inbox me a topless pic wins :lol:
Max wins. :(

That is assuming we finish 1st and 2nd each race which hasn't happened 4 times out of 9 races so far. These cars drive totally differently to anything we've had to this point, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody else comes in with a win (Drex was a few tenths off at RBR, Kermit led most of last race, Pigems is always quick, etc).

1 on 1 demolition derby.
How good are you with SF? I'm mediocre at it, so if you're the same, then anyone who is half decent with them will beat us up. :lol:

In the unlikely event that we have a tie, first person to inbox me a topless pic wins :lol:
Draft Saved. :lol:

How good are you with SF? I'm mediocre at it, so if you're the same, then anyone who is half decent with them will beat us up. :lol:
I usually like it but that doesn't mean I'm any good, with the power/tyre settings it will race more like Scalextric than anything we've had in the dailies so no idea.

If anyone's interested, I've got a quick test session open for my follow up to the Bridgestone Tour. Currently testing fuel load. Once that's done, I'll change settings to the SF at Laguna.

Car for the follow up series is the Gr.3 RCZ, at 106% power, 100% weight.

Latest Posts

Back