Brilliant Racing Videos

lpb-gt-r-is-cool or GTP_ParisPeach
[So after looking at this video on jalopnik I decided to start a thread with racing videos (I did a quick search)(if existing thread exist lock it)
So just a rule no more then 3 videos per post in order to allow every one view the page including 56k users
Post videos that are exciting or define the motorsport itself (or videos that are just cool)

Sorry for the sound:yuck: the images are great,though...:)

last,but defenitely not least:

:crazy::scared:

Antti's "Ode To Motorsport" is pretty good:

Always have to re-post this.

"John, you never lifted off!", John Watson is full of funny moments :lol:.

Last edited:
there is this guy antti2 on youtube that made some of the most amazing motorsport videos in my opinion. I will try to find them and post them here.

and one video thats kind of funny i just want to share with you guys

I wish FOM (Formula One Management) would kindly remove the sticks from their solid waste disposal holes, and allow us to put up some more modern classic battles (eg, Spa and Brazil 2008, Abu Dhabi 2009, etc)

great movies, Senna/alesi, senna/prost Epic! though the gt2 finish looks not really "clean" i mean the porsche could get a penalty for that.
The DTM movies are also great, Larini/Nanini alfa drivers. i was maybe 7/9 yrs old but watched it with my father. Great battles so i will post 1 also.

Alain Prost back in F1 on Zandvoort.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5osyz0NTmA

I wish FOM (Formula One Management) would kindly remove the sticks from their solid waste disposal holes, and allow us to put up some more modern classic battles (eg, Spa and Brazil 2008, Abu Dhabi 2009, etc)

It makes more sense for them to take down the content, they are kind of expected to due to their restrictive and exclusive deals with the TV companies and everyone else. If they didn't, it would reduce the value of those deals.
Of course, for the fans it isn't great, but FOM have no reason to allow the videos to stay up.

though the gt2 finish looks not really "clean" i mean the porsche could get a penalty for that.

The Porsche? I guess you didn't see what Magnussen (Corvette) did in the last corner then? Both deserved penalties, though it doesn't really teach any lessons.

^Ah Antti, his Ayrton Senna tribute video thats 1 hour long is one of the best I've seen.
He has many more great videos:

These are good videos to refer people to who don't understand that passion for motorsport. 👍

This is the one for me Ardius, Antti's best.
[youtubehd]6H3LiuX4piw[/youtubehd]

That middle section gives me the shivers every time.

Last edited:
Back