Bring back endurance races!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LR-MR-Cole
  • 6 comments
  • 644 views
Messages
499
Messages
LR-MR-Cole
Yes the game is short, but with the addition of a few 2hr, 4hr, 6hr, 12hr and 24hr (Ring LeMans) it would add an extra 50-60hrs of game time.
 
I'd love to see some proper endurance races come back. Considering they've added a good number of race cars from various race disciplines, it would be great to get them together in some longer races.
 
No doubt. I always found it kind of hard to sit there and drive a 350Z for 6 hours but if they got a good multiclass race going for a few hours that would be awesome, maybe even online endurance racing with a team...but I would like to see some short endurance races like 2 or 3 hours with a decent race car or pretty high performance car.
 
I never done any enduro's, but respect the fact that many people liked them. PD go from one extreme to the other, from full on 24 hours enduro's in GT5 to just 24 minute ones in GT6. Here's an idea PD, why not have both & keep everyone happy!
 
1 IMPORTANT thing when getting back the endurance races, please PD allow saves in mid game.

Endurance races were fun! So much fun that even B-Spec endurance races (GT4) were amazing!
 
I've made my opinion clear that I bought GT6 pretty much expecting enduros. I am also pretty much expecting them to come in a patch otherwise the B-Spec mid-race functionality coming is pretty damn pointless.
 
The logic of spending so much time on day/night transitions, mapping the stars and implementing changing weather; and then to NOT implement a single descent endurance race eludes me...

PD is getting weirder by the year with their design decisions.
 
Back