British GT Championship *FULL*reserve spots avail.Full 

• Thread starter Glenalz81
  • 396 comments

Do we re-run final next week, Fri 29th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its the White Aston, with grey British flag on the side, cant remember the number but I'm on tonight so I'll have it for you then :).

Also Glen (or anyone who knows) after that hour race the other night, next day using same setup, only thing that's different is it's me that's setup the online room, I couldn't even get around two laps before the rear tyres wear glowing red - something I've never seen before any idea why?

Its the White Aston, with grey British flag on the side, cant remember the number but I'm on tonight so I'll have it for you then :).

Also Glen (or anyone who knows) after that hour race the other night, next day using same setup, only thing that's different is it's me that's setup the online room, I couldn't even get around two laps before the rear tyres wear glowing red - something I've never seen before any idea why?

Possibly tyre wear x2 or 4 maybe, there was a bug before with tyre heat issues but it's been patched out to my knowledge.

screw-work-don-helmet-lets-race.png

Have to recalibrate my wheel

Sorry I bailed on the race, when entering the lobby my wheel decided it was time to loose all settings I had made on it.
I tried to re calibrate it but it didn't work as it should and in the race it didn't steer so good.
After about 300 spins I went to the pits and decided that was it..

Last edited:
Yeah good race everyone, the z4 is pretty hard on the tyres so there was no chance of no stopping at brno at least :/ great drive 5zigen. What happened at turn 1 btw, da bomb had a massive off. Was it our usual lag? On my side of things you were a good 10m ahead at entry of t1 and just seemed to go straight on towards the barrier? :/

Yeah good race everyone, the z4 is pretty hard on the tyres so there was no chance of no stopping at brno at least :/ great drive 5zigen. What happened at turn 1 btw, da bomb had a massive off. Was it our usual lag? On my side of things you were a good 10m ahead at entry of t1 and just seemed to go straight on towards the barrier? :/
My wheel decided to go all the way to the left and locked up, so i had to reset my wheel.

Sorry I couldn't attend, seems Fridays might be harder then I thought atm, will try to make every week remaining,

Back