British GT Championship *FULL*reserve spots avail.Full 

• Thread starter Glenalz81
  • 396 comments

Do we re-run final next week, Fri 29th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good race, good win @DaBomb330.

Pace lap was messy, no one should be wrecking on a pace lap... Dont know how we got so seperated at the line, rclark was few seconds behind me when we started.

Besides that, the racing was fun.

Well that start was certainly interesting, not really sure what I been exposed too and I hope its not contagious :sly:

All in all a fairly good race for a circuit I cant stand, had a great battle with glen right through, no complaints apart we really need to get the start sorted,

Looks like not everyone knew about a pace lap
Well that start was certainly interesting, not really sure what I been exposed too and I hope its not contagious :sly:

All in all a fairly good race for a circuit I cant stand, had a great battle with glen right through, no complaints apart we really need to get the start sorted,
Yeah i have been hit from back at the start and had 30% damage on rear.had to pit in first lap

I called for 2 pace laps due to a start line incident still to be looked at.

I can only assume some drivers were in a private party and never heard the call.

Can all drivers please make sure they can hear the race director until everyone is off the line clean at the very least.

If you're the pole sitter and happen to see cars going into the pit at the end of the pace lap please assume there will be another pace lap.

Can i get a show of hands please as to whether we go with this result or re-run this race in 2 weeks time.

Thank you.

I can only assume some drivers were in a private party and never heard the call.

Can all drivers please make sure they can hear the race director until everyone is off the line clean at the very least.

If you're the pole sitter and happen to see cars going into the pit at the end of the pace lap please assume there will be another pace lap.

Can i get a show of hands please as to whether we go with this result or re-run this race in 2 weeks time.

Thank you.
I would not to run it again.we all learn from mistakes.

Thank you.

Glen, what about damaged car allowed to overtake the leaders then go to pit, so the leaders can see and make another pace lap..

I couldn't make out anything from the mics, it was glitched out so bad unfortunately. I was on skype with Dabomb, and he said he couldn't hear you say much.

I vote no re run

Thank you.

Yeah good race, good win Da Bomb... well deserved, I didn't have enough time to practice this week so I lost a little bit of pace and my strategy wasn't the best so 2nd was the best result possible for me tonight :)

I would say go with these results because I've got exams in 2 weeks tbh. I couldn't hear because I went into a private party when my mic was broadcasting despite it being muted on my end :/

Thank you.

I vote go with this result

Pace lap reduced to 100kmh.

Damaged cars can pass to pit.

I will create a community conversation to alert everyone to any issue, please have msg notifications enabled.

Lobby mic is terrible, we have no chat box, only 8 can join a party. These things are not ideal, a small teething problem but as long as everyone is aware it shouldn't happen again.

We move on, Round 2 next.

Thank you.
Re-run. I don't know how you can say it was fair when half the field is over 25secs behind the leaders before the start.

Thank you.
Go with the result.

Re-run. I don't know how you can say it was fair when half the field is over 25secs behind the leaders before the start.

I never said it was fair, i asked whether to re-run or not.

And for the people who this affected i think it is only fair to have a drop round introduced at the end of the season, not only will this help with flexibility for people who may miss around but it will add some excitement to the closing rounds.

I'll update the OP with any new information.

Not to forget we have 2 double points rounds also.

Last edited:
Interesting race, i need to talk to my pit crew and tell them that when I pit they need to fill the tank AND put on new tires so that I don't need to pit again.

The start was a mess, we were so far behind believing that everyone would slow down before the start at the 2nd lap.

I had a hard time focusing on the driving ( had my son in my lap the better part of the race ) but I was so far of the pace that I didn't believe on a better result anyway.

Cheers Alistair for putting this series together and great win @DaBomb330

Can we go to a double file rolling start?

The reason for the single file was to try and help with cars squirreling around the track, not sure about anyone else but when i got close behind 5zigen or Dave there is no way past due to mild lag with the cars basically taking up the whole track, not warp lag like GT6 just mild but enough to make you want to just sit back and wait for a mistake instead of trying to push for a pass.

If everyone would rather do double file then fair enough.

The start wasnt good, i was on mic with glen so i knew he wanted the 2nd lap because of somebody at start flying through causing damage. The pack was so split up and the pace of the pace lap was crazy fast and inconsistant. Maybe good to do no tyre/brake warming aswel just stick at a constant speed
I had a terrible race :( good win dabomb.

The reason for the single file was to try and help with cars squirreling around the track, not sure about anyone else but when i got close behind 5zigen or Dave there is no way past due to mild lag with the cars basically taking up the whole track, not warp lag like GT6 just mild but enough to make you want to just sit back and wait for a mistake instead of trying to push for a pass.

If everyone would rather do double file then fair enough.

Yea, sorry about that, I found out after the race I had a program running in the background plus the missus was on Netflix while playing live games on her phone,

Maybe we should get @Cobra75 to host the next race and see if the host's net can improve the mild lag?

@rclark83 I kinda feel responsible for your hard crash exiting the kink past turn #4, seems whenever I'm 3rd in line of a racing train through there the leader is ejected to stage left and into the barrier,

@rclark83 has super virgin fibre, over 150 down and 50+ up, not sure if there is anyway to improve the mild lag on a peer to peer system...unless some drivers are streaming movies,playing online and various other online activities at the same time.........Dave :lol:

@rclark83 has super virgin fibre, over 150 down and 50+ up, not sure if there is anyway to improve the mild lag on a peer to peer system...unless some drivers are streaming movies,playing online and various other online activities at the same time.........Dave :lol:

And still managing a top 5 ;) ahaha

Back