ChromeLEDS Messages 325 UK Messages Ask Me :) Messages Don't ask me :( Nov 23, 2012 #1 I just want someone to recommend a car for it maybe with a link to a tune for it thanks
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Nov 23, 2012 #2 ChromeLEDS I just want someone to recommend a car for it maybe with a link to a tune for it thanks Click to expand... Praiano has a tune for the 111R, specially done for this event. I've not used it yet though, but also check out the thread on the Seasonal Events page referring to it. Might be something in there that'll help.
ChromeLEDS I just want someone to recommend a car for it maybe with a link to a tune for it thanks Click to expand... Praiano has a tune for the 111R, specially done for this event. I've not used it yet though, but also check out the thread on the Seasonal Events page referring to it. Might be something in there that'll help.
MoLiEG Messages 6,725 Mexico City Messages MoLieG Nov 23, 2012 #3 Take a look here man: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=268563 Maybe someone can help you there! 👍
Take a look here man: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=268563 Maybe someone can help you there! 👍
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Nov 23, 2012 #4 MoLiEG Take a look here man: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=268563 Maybe someone can help you there! 👍 Click to expand... Ah well done for posting the link, it would've been better if I had done that
MoLiEG Take a look here man: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=268563 Maybe someone can help you there! 👍 Click to expand... Ah well done for posting the link, it would've been better if I had done that