Brujeria!!!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtavcfan
  • 38 comments
  • 2,109 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy the subject of necrophillia has been brought up in this discussion. Necrophillia is illegal, but we will let the moderators decide. Back to brujeria anyway whats everyones favorite song mine would be Anti Castro
 
Mine would be Matando Gueros (sp?). Just funny when it's translated. They are just so anti-white, it's hilarious.
 
thats one of the songs that actually turned me off brujeria, i dont mind a bit of stereotyping in music but i think brujeria really went overboard on that one
 
Haha yeah, but you see, I don't take them seriously. For one, there is that: the over-hating and stereotyping. Two: they are too Doomy for my liking.
 
HATEKORE
Jimmy it may be his personal taste but i do believe he is violating the AUP which can be found here

https://www.gtplanet.net/index.php?categoryid=24

It says Quote "You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities."

What gtavcfan has just discussed is illegal, im just glad i didnt click this thread at work otherwise i couldve got the sack. Im sorry for going offtopic but it really needs to be addressed
I haven't read the rules in over months, I forgot about them. Its illegal for those who don't follow my religion.

again by HATEKORE
Jimmy the subject of necrophillia has been brought up in this discussion. Necrophillia is illegal, but we will let the moderators decide. Back to brujeria anyway whats everyones favorite song mine would be Anti Castro
It should be leagal. Now on topic, My favorite song by Brujeria is Lleyes Narcos.
 
God damn, I thought most people like you had weeded themselves out by now.

I mean, you're interested in having sex with dead bodies, and now you're saying it should be legal?!

Seriously, go get help, you're a sick ****.
 
SublimeDood10
God damn, I thought most people like you had weeded themselves out by now.

I mean, you're interested in having sex with dead bodies, and now you're saying it should be legal?!

Seriously, go get help, you're a sick ****.
I'm not dude, now like Jimmy said:

Jimmy Enslashay
I say back to Brujeria...

I didn't expect this thread to go this bad. Moderators, just close this thread before it gets worse.
 
You're not what?

Clarify, dicknose.
 
gtavcfan
I haven't read the rules in over months, I forgot about them. Its illegal for those who don't follow my religion.

Incorrect. The fact that you havent read the rules, doesnt mean they dont apply to you. The activities you are discussing are illegal full stop.

Consider this a warning, and please desist from discussing that topic. This thread has gone about far enough 👎
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back