BST Revolution | V8-Johnboy Wins Series 9Finished 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,869 comments
Just given some of the cars a thrash round Fuji (post updates) Couple of pointers in which i noticed firstly they feel like there floating around on the Pacific ocean most odd:odd: Secondly some felt a fair bit quicker the BMW and Maserati were pushing 37's:scared: The Lexus will need a serious tyre test with a view too race 2 before we commit to using it i cant help feel it might be a real tyre shredder in comparison to some of the others:nervous: Cant beat a PD update when it comes to balancing cars:banghead::boggled:

I'm in. I'm really looking forward to this :D I think GT6 has basically become better each time I start it, so I can't wait to race again in GT6! Will test out the cars... I might go with an American car this time for once!

I intend to run some tests with sport soft tyres as a means of finding a way around this retched bug (racing tyres being only effected) Makes sense since the testing to date is proving pretty useless now, physics and the effects are sooooooooooooooooooo different.:irked: God what a game of plop this is.:boggled:

Challenge should be much greater with sports soft and all that hp you guys like running

Maybe a hp cut ?

Challenge should be much greater with sports soft and all that hp you guys like running

Maybe a hp cut ?
Are we not just another touring car series then Skeng? Its a real shame hosts are constantly being hit with the "problem stick". Even without trying the sport tyre im still firmly in the racing tyre camp its were we have always sat in all honesty.:indiff: Another option is enforce a stop and leave tyre wear off, or put it on and finish before the tyres are dead (Gedi's idea). Just dosen't feel like a feature race to me though this way.:guilty:

Tough decisions i know

I would vote against having tire wear off for the feature race .

I guess you could have 2 mandatory stops and that would limit the 1st stint advantage a bit .

The way how it is now everyone runs the 1st stint as long as possible and on racing hards thats sometimes 30 plus laps

30 laps on one set of Tires ?
Only one Car comes to my mind acomplishing this and it doesn´t have a V8: LCC Rocket

Mild power output and super light + not a "killer-Car" => possible đź‘Ť
Heavy Car with big power + oversteery => quite impossible đź‘Ž

Well hope PD betters in terms of Update-quality so we can start this đź‘Ť

Guys and girls if any of you are holding off from any other monday night events please dont. After a brief chat taking into consideration the major flaws of GT6 this series is by no means close to happening in the way we would want.:guilty:
Its a proper bummer but we feel its for the best of the BST legacy for the foreseeable future.:indiff:đź‘Ť

Guys and girls if any of you are holding off from any other monday night events please dont. After a brief chat taking into consideration the major flaws of GT6 this series is by no means close to happening in the way we would want.:guilty:
Its a proper bummer but we feel its for the best of the BST legacy for the foreseeable future.:indiff:đź‘Ť

So what your saying is man utd have more chance of winning a game of football than bst starting this month ? or england beating wales in rugby. :)

Is there more than 1 girl in this series? :embarrassed:

What are the issues with Gt6 that are holding back this series again?
Will try and have another look after the 1.05 update. 1.04 ruined the balance of the cars coupled with issues such as Skeng mentioned it's left us a little bemused.:indiff:

Back