BST Revolution | V8-Johnboy Wins Series 9Finished 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,869 comments
Oh yeah speaking of GT7..........................................................................

I'll probably say my final goodbyes after GT6 if GT7 doesn't come on PS3 since I won't be paying for online services...

Oh yeah speaking of GT7..........................................................................

I'll probably say my final goodbyes after GT6 if GT7 doesn't come on PS3 since I won't be paying for online services...
What we gotta pay?:eek:

Oh:ouch: well no don't know much it tbh.:guilty:

Hmmm just had a look £40 huh bummer.:grumpy: So @Carbonox you won't be playing next gen online at all?:odd:

Last edited:
    1. Plus is great value tho, if your only looking to get PS4/GT7 then yeah it would seem a lot.

But having a PS3 and PS4 the amount of free games you get for PS3 is excellent. I also have a Vita so again I get even more great stuff from plus.

It's not that bad, Were getting DriveClub free when that comes out so that's money back straight away!

Ill get it when an excellent game comes out (gt7 , metal gear , etc)

Plus thing i guess they have forced us into

Buying/Playing/Using/Games coming out on PS4 > Worrying about paying for online.

I have never needed PS+ for anything, and will not get it only because the developers made up a new use for it.

And getting yet another new console is a good way to waste money.

Got a year of plus with my Uncharted bundle and that was a GREAT deal. In 3 months I've gotten like 16 free games and some of them are actually pretty good like Borderlands 2, Grid 2, DMC, Metro and Payday 2. Well worth it in my opinion, though I basically got it for free. Hopefully our wait for the new update will be worth it and they fix these very obvious, very discouraging bugs so that this series can get going. But if the past is anything to go on they'll probably fix one or two minor things and add on a whole heap of new issues.

That is usually the case, and we thought GT5 bugs were bad.

This series will go ahead 1 way or another..the show must go on 👍

I highly doubt @Carbonox will go through with his stance on PS+ (50euros a year? And all the free games you get...).

Also one way to deal with pit glitch is to have everyone pit at the start of the race and then line back up. The whole race will consist on driving on after-pit tires.

That is usually the case, and we thought GT5 bugs were bad.

This series will go ahead 1 way or another..the show must go on 👍
Im more than happy to have another look after the 1.05 update seems pointless to try anything before then.💡👍

@RedPartyhat that's something well worth considering thanks.:cheers:

Been thinking about this and going to give it 1 last try to see what interest we get, please post if your interested and if we get enough entries we will go ahead :)

Back