BST Revolution | V8-Johnboy Wins Series 9Finished 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,869 comments
Wow GT6 close to death!:ouch: Game really has been a let down when you stop and think about it:yuck: Wonder where we will all be come this time next year.:nervous:

Please don't make me think about a year away, I won't have a PS4 and nothing else will come for PS3 :( I guess the longer the delay for GT7, the more chance GT6 has. Not at this rate of bugs and nonsense though :crazy:

When is gt7 supposed to be released anyway?

There's been the usual bs comments but one of them was 2015. Remember a year before GT6, ''we can release it whenever we want''. Now we're a year after release and it's still in beta stage tbh :crazy:

2015 sometime:boggled: Will come down to the wheel situation whether personally I even bother.:)

Yeh that will be a killer if I need another wheel :grumpy:

Surely come release date they will make our wheels compatible, they can't expect ppl that have payed loads of money for their wheels (T500,G27 etc etc) to go out and replace them with new?? It's not like they can claw loads of money back for their old ones for the ps3

I will wait a while with gt7 as well , i think so at least

Seeing how gt5 and gt6 is , it seems better to wait a year or two before you start playing them.

Project Cars could be good. It was the game I was going to get a new pc for before I went and bought a stupid buggy. Will have to wait and see how it is on PS4.

Also guys I wont be at the final race , congrats to Joe on the title and the organizers on another good season .

I enjoyed the earlier races with the larger grids , I will be back for the next season .

Also guys I wont be at the final race , congrats to Joe on the title and the organizers on another good season .

I enjoyed the earlier races with the larger grids , I will be back for the next season .
Cheers Skeng your be missing the last two then just so your aware.👍

Pd have a lot of work to do if they are gonna compete with project, not sure what the online will be like tho

Surely come release date they will make our wheels compatible, they can't expect ppl that have payed loads of money for their wheels (T500,G27 etc etc) to go out and replace them with new?? It's not like they can claw loads of money back for their old ones for the ps3

Just been reading that this wheel is compatible 👍

Back