BST Revolution | V8-Johnboy Wins Series 9Finished 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,869 comments
Oh chaps, I've, um, built this...

20140924_184207.jpg

It's the end of my season. I've decided to sell the PS3 tomorrow. I wanted to do the last BST and WSC races and then move on after the 29th, but the broken online and the delays to series from it has ruined it. It's been fun racing with you all :cheers:

And to save time: @Furinkazen
See you on clubs teamy! Enjoyed being your #2:D:tup:

Tom you are a bit bloody good thanks dude!:bowdown:

You're too kind, JB! It wasn't my finest piece of commentary, especially with the word 'manoeuvre' being repeated a million times. Room for improvement.

Gang by my reckoning if and that's if we are able to run next week there will only be between 8 or 10 of us competing I don't know how the rest of the season is sitting with you guys.:nervous:

Tom
I'll leave this here. A few races behind, but it's in 720p HD too.

:eek: I've seen a few attempts at commentating on GT races and they've all failed miserably imo, but this is top notch Tom :cheers: You should give ITV4 a call, the Formula E commentary was shocking :lol:

Gang by my reckoning if and that's if we are able to run next week there will only be between 8 or 10 of us competing I don't know how the rest of the season is sitting with you guys.:nervous:

Quitter :P It all depends on this 🤬 bug, I can't see anything happening until it gets sorted :grumpy:

Glad you enjoyed it, Gedi!

:eek: I've seen a few attempts at commentating on GT races and they've all failed miserably imo, but this is top notch Tom :cheers: You should give ITV4 a call, the Formula E commentary was shocking :lol:

Thank you Malcom! I am genuinely looking into commentary or more specifically broadcast journalism as a career option. It's funny you should mention ITV4 as I am currently in contact with BTCC commentator, David Addison.

Back