• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 5,019 comments
England
Colchester
Gedi69
Never!
Gedi69 & V8-Johnboy Present...

V-specBanner3.jpg

After the success of our first 4 seasons and by public demand we bring you S5, Season 5 will see most of the S2 cars with a few extra.
For full car lineup and spec (see post 2).

Qualification is now a 2 lap shootout! which will be held during the week from Tuesday-Sunday Any BST V8 driver can watch your laps providing there not your Team mate.
You will get 1 warmup lap then 2 hot laps,so please get all your testing and tuning done before entering the room. if you do turn up on race night and you haven't put a Q time in then you will start at the back of the grid!
Tyre wear will be off

RaceNightBanner-1.jpg

very important so please read carefully

You will all enter the lobby but once the host resets the track under no circumstances should you enter the track until you have been called up.

once you have been called up you must go enter the track and stay in the pits.
once all the weight checks have been done and all drivers are in the pits you will then get called again to go on track in order of your Q time(Just drive to turn 1 and wait there) and you must stay in that order until the race has been started by the host.

Once you are in position PLEASE can you stay there without doing dohnuts or beeping horns!

We will still be doing the 2 races per night (sprint & enduro) but race 1(Sprint) will have tyre wear off & false start grid.

Race 2 will stay the same apart from the start which will see a false start check! and reverse grid from race 1 results.
"Dont forget the 1 pitstop rule"

Race's will be held on a monday and times are as follows:

6.30-6.45 ~~ Lounge opens
7.15 ~~ Race order sorting
7.30 ~~ Sprint race will start
5 mins after sprint then the feature race will start

Real important! We strongly advise that you join the lounge as near to 7pm as possible on race night especially the Viper & Ford guys. The heavy cars must enter first in order for the weight regulations to work fairly. A Heavy car turning up at 7.20pm for example will be a nightmare.

BannerRaceRules-1.jpg

D,C'D DURING THE RACE If you get disconnected from the race and you have completed over 90% you will get 1/2 pts for your place.

BLACK SCREEN AT START OF RACE If we start the race and you get a black screen you must send a text via psn to the room host ASAP and they will restart the race.

Penaltys ~~ Off
Visual Damage ~~ Off
Mechanical Damage ~~ Weak
Driving line ~~Off
Skid recovery ~~ Off
Abs ~~ On 1
Traction control ~~ Off
Slipstream ~~ Weak
Grip reduction ~~ Real
All other aids ~~ Off
Tyre wear ~~ Off for Race 1,On for Race 2
Tyres will be Racing Hards only
Strictly no mics!!

*Bumping is a part of racing, however intentionally wrecking another car is not, and will not be tolerated.
*With regards to corner cutting issues:
!!!2 WHEELS ON TRACK AT ALL TIMES(Kerbs are not track)!!!

No cutting the white line after pit exit

Acceptable👍
AutodromoNazionaleMonza.jpg

Not Acceptable 👎
AutodromoNazionaleMonza-1.jpg

*Any complaints with regards to somebody breaking the rules shall be sent via Personal Message on GTP to Me or V8-Johnboy and include what we should look for and what lap the incident happened on, so we are sure to keep a close eye for it.
A first offense will most likely result in a warning, but if the outcome of the race is drastically altered, a points penalty can and will be handed out for a first offense.

Point System:

1st. 20pts
2nd. 17pts
3rd. 15pts
4th. 13pts
5th. 11pts
6th. 9pts
7th. 8pts
8th. 7pts
9th. 6pts
10th. 5pts
11th. 4pts
12th. 3pts
13th. 2pts
14th. 1pts

BannerRaceSpecs-1.jpg

Track's

1. Monza~~~~13th August~~12/25
2. Fuji F~~~~20th August~~12/28
3. Spa~~~~3rd September~~9/23
4. Suzuka~~~~10th September~~9/23
5. High Speed Ring~~~~17th September~~15/31
6. Trial Mountain~~~~24th September~~12/25
7. Autumn Ring~~~~1st October~~16/39
8. Tokyo~~~~8th October~~14/32
9. Nurb GP/F~~~~15th October~~9/23
10. Le Sarthe (2005 with chicanes)~~~~22nd October~~4/12
11. Grand Valley Speedway~~~~29th October~~10/26
12. Indy Road Coarse~~~~5th November~~11/28

BannerDrivers-1.jpg

Please state GTP Name,PSN Name,Car & Colour.

1. Gedi69~~~Gedi69~~~Merc SLS
2. V8-johnboy~~~Johnboy-1975-~~~Merc SLS
3. Paulmac2k9~~~gtp-paulmac~~~Ferrari California
4. Haitch40~~~Haitch40~~~Merc SLS
5. Pagey279~~~Pagey279~~~Ferrari 458
6. Neljack~~~Neljack~~~Ferrari 458
7. R35-skylin3~~~r35-skyl1n3~~~Dodge Viper
8. Cunny17~~~Cunny17~~~Merc SLS
9. Rolo912011~~rolo912011~~~Ferrari 458
10. Toffe~~~GTP-toffe~~~Ferrari California
11. Etid~~~oOo-ETID-oOo~~~Ferrari California
12. Gokartman78~~~Gokartman~~~Merc SLS
13. Cally-dave~~~Gtp_daveb~~~Merc SLS
14. Spurgy777~~~Spurgy~~~Ferrari California

Reserve's

1. Furinkazen~~~Furinkazen~~~Dodge Viper
2. Akmuq~~~GTP_akmuq~~~Ford GT
3. Tom~~~Tombrooks97~~~Dodge Viper
4. Robfocus~~~Cosworth-1986~~~Merc SLS
5. Steg-13~~~Steg-13~~~Ferrari 458

Team's

1. Team Wild Racing~~~~Toffe & Matty
2. Team Toad~~~~Cunny17 & Gedi69
3. TACABIETR~~~~Neljack & R35 Skylin3
4. Team Californication_RHCP~~~~Spurgy777 & Paulmac2k9
5. IFGGRM~~~~Gokartman78 & Akmuq(R)
6. Black Shadow Racing~~~~ Haitch40 & Rolo912011

BannerStandings-1.jpg

Driver's Table

Team's Table

Bannerqualificationtimes.jpg

1st=2pts
2nd=1pt

All Driver's who set a Q time will get 1 extra pt

Q Times For Indy Road

Non time setters will be put in order that they arrive in the lobby.

Last edited:
Welcome To The BST V-Spec Challenge Season 5.

Our Most Ambitious Season To Date And The First Sign Of The BST V8 Evolution.

THE LINE UP​

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG '10

sls.jpg

582bhp ~ 1420kg

All aero parts available in GT Auto must be fitted the choice however is yours. All parts available in the Tuning Shop are available to you the one exception being the Supercharger this is not permitted on this car we will notice and instantly ban you from the series cheats are not welcome here. Your SLS will require a set of Racing Hard tyres​

Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08

v10.jpg

582bhp ~ 1440kg (Supercharged)

All aero parts available in GT Auto must be fitted the choice however is yours. All parts available in the Tuning Shop are available including the Supercharger.. However no higher than chassis reduction stage 2 for weight spec. Your Viper will require a set of Racing Hard tyres.​

Ferrari 458 Italia '09

458.jpg

582bhp ~ 1420kg

All aero parts in GT Auto must be fitted the choice however is yours. All parts available in the Tuning Shop are available to you. Your 458 will require a set of Racing Hard Tyres.​

Ford GT '06

GT-1.jpg

552bhp ~ 1440kg (Supercharged)

All aero parts in GT Auto must be fitted the choice however is yours. All parts available in the Tuning Shop are available to you including the Supercharger. No higher than chassis reduction stage 2 for weight spec. Your GT will require a set of Racing Hard tyres.​

Ferrari California '08

california.jpg

602bhp ~ 1420kg

All aero parts in GT Auto must be fitted the choice however is yours. All parts available in the Tuning Shop are available to you, once again no higher than chassis reduction stage 2 for weight spec. Your California will require a set of Racing Hard Tyres.​

GOODLUCK!!

Spec's to be confirmed, if you wish to form a team for the season mixed manufacturers is fine ie a Ford and a Ferrari.

Last edited:
OH. MY. GAWD :embarrassed:

Im guessing you're not doing signing ups yet, but...er....yah, put me down please ;)

please could our s4 drivers come forward 1st if you want a spot Please Quote this and add your name.

1. gedi69
2. V8-johnboy

please could our s4 drivers come forward 1st if you want a spot Please Quote this and add your name.

1. gedi69
2. V8-johnboy
3. Akmuq (AKA Mr. Cool)

1. gedi69
2. V8-johnboy
3. Akmuq (AKA Mr. Cool)
4. haitch40
5.syjones1

Hi guys, I am interested in racing in S5. Brick told me about this and it looks like fun. So I'm wanting to race as brick's teammate but I understand that S4 drivers are to sign up first. Could I be added to the list once you got everyone from S4 ?

Green
Hi guys, I am interested in racing in S5. Brick told me about this and it looks like fun. So I'm wanting to race as brick's teammate but I understand that S4 drivers are to sign up first. Could I be added to the list once you got everyone from S4 ?

Yes mate you will be 1st in line :)

Aarons right it is loads of fun. Oh and welcome mr green 👍

Latest Posts

Back