BST | V-Spec Challenge S5 & S6 Talk | NEXT PRACTICE 26th NOV

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 5,019 comments
V8-Johnboy
If its as good as i hope that shouldn't be a problem but your concerns are valid mate so either way is cool by me. Anyone feel 12 rounds is too long a slog??:nervous:

👍

anyone up for joining me on a test session? im fairly stocked up on starburst and cream soda

Hi, would like to sign up for S5, I know most of the guys in this series and its always good fun to race with you 👍

Spurgy 777
Hi, would like to sign up for S5, I know most of the guys in this series and its always good fun to race with you 👍

Thanks spurgy you are inline after mr green :)

R35 SKYLIN3
anyone up for joining me on a test session? im fairly stocked up on starburst and cream soda

Wish I could mate, I'm itching to test these cars

I can with delight announce that after agreeing the line up of R35 SKYLIN3 and Neljack the team now has a name.

The name is that of "Tractors Are Cool And Bacon Is Extremely Tasty Racing" and will be most commonly reconised by the fans as "TACABIETR" throughout the season going under the team colour of Champion Yellow 👍

Last edited:
I can with delight announce that after agreeing the line up of R35 SKYLIN3 and Neljack the team now has a name.

The name is that of "Tractors Are Cool And Bacon Is Extremely Tasty Racing" and will be most commonly be reconised by the fans as "TACABIETR" throughout the season going under the team colour of Champion Yellow 👍
party owl says WOOT WOOT! and yes we are being perfectly serious:dopey:

The name is that of "Tractors Are Cool And Bacon Is Extremely Tasty Racing" and will be most commonly be reconised by the fans as "TACABIETR" throughout the season going under the team colour of Champion Yellow 👍

How the fook do i fit that into a table!!:banghead::lol:

Some of the names knocking about this season look rather scary, i'd take your second place now Nel!💡

lobby going up in 5, can test or do whatever you please, i might even drift later :embarrassed: whos joining?

Im gonna start practicing asap need this track line up decided dont wanna be practicing a dropsee.:indiff:

I for now will go as a reserve in a Team RPM Viper, i'll know closer to the time what I can commit to 👍

I need to rework my Viper, mine was Weight stage 3 with nearly 200kg ballast...

After tonight's session and the performance of my Viper I went and checked oil -OK doesn't need changed, went to rebuild engine - Engine ok. Went to check how many miles it had done -30miles :dopey: Don't online miles count against a car.:embarrassed:

After tonight's session and the performance of my Viper I went and checked oil -OK doesn't need changed, went to rebuild engine - Engine ok. Went to check how many miles it had done -30miles :dopey: Don't online miles count against a car.:embarrassed:

Free run does not count.

Back