BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,592 views
You ever seen toad/frog spawn? 4's actually quite conservative really.:rolleyes:

Yep 3 boys and me little princess.
 
:lol:👍
Which one's the princess?

Well as it looks like you got pink in your hair in your avatar I guess it's you lol pmsl :lol:
 
Well as it looks like you got pink in your hair in your avatar I guess it's you lol pmsl :lol:
Its red ray bans, not something pink :banghead: But I'll be your princess then :lol:
 
Its red ray bans, not something pink :banghead: But I'll be your princess then :lol:

I still think the fact you look like Justin Rose is more interesting :sly:
 
No he is J Rose Nel he should be able to drive real straight (terrible gag!:guilty:)
 
V8-Johnboy
No he is J Rose Nel he should be able to drive real straight (terrible gag!:guilty:)

Is that a golf joke? I dont get it :confused: :dopey:
 
Requests picture update.:sly:

DSC_1239_zpseefa7a20.jpg


New shifter mount, height and reach adjustable and swings out of the way for access. :)
 
New shifter mount, height and reach adjustable and swings out of the way for access. :)

That is a mans dream 👍 looks good stu :)
 
Now I'm working I may have to get the garage sorted for when GT6 comes out.
 
Now I'm working I may have to get the garage sorted for when GT6 comes out.


Hope I'm not to old by then:lol:
 
Merry Christmas v8 folks! Hope it was good :)
 
Happy new year guys xx
 
Happy new year to my old V8 friends! :cheers:
 
Qualification starts 7th jan (Monday) just a heads up 👍
 
I just found out that I won't be able to make Monday night races on most nights. I therefore have to relinquish my spot. Hopefully one of the reserves can pick it up...

Sorry about that. :(
 
I just found out that I won't be able to make Monday night races on most nights. I therefore have to relinquish my spot. Hopefully one of the reserves can pick it up...

Sorry about that. :(

Such is life Snow although its a shame:indiff: Sumo/Scanny if you want the spot its yours i guess.:guilty:
 
Such is life Snow although its a shame:indiff: Sumo/Scanny if you want the spot its yours i guess.:guilty:

Didn't hanc want a full spot if I remember rightly?
 
Yeh give hanc so we can team up
 
Didn't hanc want a full spot if I remember rightly?

Yeah he stepped in for Rolo as i saw it, unless im wrong bit outta touch with things as of late.:rolleyes:

PS Smilies look naked.:grumpy:

@Skeng ~ We still need your team name for the upcoming season aswell as Hancs car choice confirmation by the 7th at the latest (think he's the only driver as yet to confirm).
 
Yeah dump me to the reserve list for now. I'll see if the GT5 bug properly bites again when BTCC restarts, and if it does, I'll ask if there's any room for me 👍
 
Still looking for a reserve in King's place. :irked:
 
Yeah dump me to the reserve list for now. I'll see if the GT5 bug properly bites again when BTCC restarts, and if it does, I'll ask if there's any room for me 👍

Know how you feel i havent fired up GT5 for a while now.:guilty::guilty:
 
Nor have I, but the brick is always ready for battle
 
Back