BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,592 views
V8-Johnboy
Know how you feel i havent fired up GT5 for a while now.:guilty::guilty:

Us bees need to warm up soon.:sly:👍
 
Think the last time I was on was before chrimbo, but back to work tomorrow so things are getting back to normal. May have to move seat back a notch to allow for beer belly. :ouch:
 
Think the last time I was on was before chrimbo, but back to work tomorrow so things are getting back to normal. May have to move seat back a notch to allow for beer belly. :ouch:

Treadmill time fatty:sick:

Just dusted off the Ford amazingly it fired up first time!:drool: Lack of track times a killer though 10 Tokyo laps of awfulness!:grumpy::ouch:
 
Looking forward to the first race. Looking for the championship this season.
 
I haven't practiced much but I wont make it easy for Haitch
 
Theres no clear favourite for S6 its very open imo.;)

Remember the 7th is the final day to change your minds car choice wise or confirm if you havent already.
 
Last edited:
It's quite nice to feel I could challenge for the championship after s3/s4 when I was at the back every race.
 
As Requested Toad Leader

1. Rolo ~ Drops to reserve list.
2. SnowGT ~ Removed from S6 line up.
3. Cunny17 (Toad senior) confirmed pick Merc SLS.

Ive asked Sumo to confirm on here if he wants the vacant slot on a permanent basis if nothing comes of my pm we will give Scanny flick a poke.
 
Last edited:
As Requested Toad Leader

1. Rolo ~ Drops to reserve list.
2. SnowGT ~ Removed from S6 line up.
3. Cunny17 (Toad senior) confirmed pick Merc SLS.

Ive asked Sumo to confirm on here if he wants the vacant slot on a permanent basis if nothing comes of my pm we will give Scanny flick a poke.

Good idea :)
 
As Requested Toad Leader

1. Rolo ~ Drops to reserve list.
2. SnowGT ~ Removed from S6 line up.
3. Cunny17 (Toad senior) confirmed pick Merc SLS.

Ive asked Sumo to confirm on here if he wants the vacant slot on a permanent basis if nothing comes of my pm we will give Scanny flick a poke.

And I shall be taking that free slot of course. Just need to pick a car.
 
Great were good to go the.👍

Toad Leader Haitch and Toffe are a team (so haitch tells me:dunce:) ive requested a name for an update Haitch if you would be so kind.đź’ˇ We'll no doubt overlook it again otherwise.:guilty:
 
Last edited:
What where good Times at Cape South ??
I did fire up my Italia at that Track (did tests at that Track for TOCA => didn´t switch Track) ?
Did a little Setup tweaking and managed a low 1:14.

I can make the 28th January => I´m back a weak earlier than previously announced 👍
 
Erm dont think we ever set a big car time their King:sly: Great news about the 28th im sure the penguin man will be pleased.:)
 
Good to hear king 👍 :)
 
Season 6 is creeping up i hope everyone feels as underprepared as i do!!:guilty::scared::lol:
 
Season 6 is creeping up i hope everyone feels as underprepared as i do!!:guilty::scared::lol:

Underprepared is an understatement I've not been on since before Xmas not even sure if I got a ticket for me b/day.
 
Underprepared is an understatement I've not been on since before Xmas not even sure if I got a ticket for me b/day.

Any practice i do will be BST dedicated Tokyo/Ford only cant be naffed with anything else, and i didnt get a BD ticket last year.:indiff:
 
Any practice i do will be BST dedicated Tokyo/Ford only cant be naffed with anything else, and i didnt get a BD ticket last year.:indiff:

Means I didn't then :(
 
2 days till Q starts :)
 
Going on for an hour to blow the cob-webs away before the start of the NFL playoffs. Feel free to join, will be at Tokyo for a bit of practice. What are the target times, did you do a low 41 JB. :nervous:

Stu a.k.a Toad Senior :)
 
My lesson on Monday was cancelled, so now I have no college on Monday. :D So I'm gonna probably do testing and hopefully qualify that day too.👍 1.41's seemed to be the time at Toyko, 1'40s possible Im guessing
 
Made my car choice. I'll drive the Ford GT.
 
Made my car choice. I'll drive the Ford GT.

Very good choice sir. :)

Oh and if Toffe hasn't told you JB/toad our name is Team Ferford Racing.
 
Made my car choice. I'll drive the Ford GT.

Very good choice sir. :)

Oh and if Toffe hasn't told you JB/toad our name is Team Ferford Racing.

Ok cheers guys :) I will update in the morning or may just leave till the deadline to update.
 
My lesson on Monday was cancelled, so now I have no college on Monday. :D So I'm gonna probably do testing and hopefully qualify that day too.👍 1.41's seemed to be the time at Toyko, 1'40s possible Im guessing

140.5 rings a bell, 41's more likely a benchmark.👍
 
It was good to get back in the seat last night but it did not take long for frustration to set in because I could not get rid of understeer. Going round the big right hander at Tokyo I always had at least 1 tyre indicator glowing red. It may have been me being a bit rusty but I was holding the speed at 90ish mph through corner which I seem to remember being about right. A few more laps required to get back into it as I think I hit every wall/barrier at least once.
 
It was good to get back in the seat last night but it did not take long for frustration to set in because I could not get rid of understeer. Going round the big right hander at Tokyo I always had at least 1 tyre indicator glowing red. It may have been me being a bit rusty but I was holding the speed at 90ish mph through corner which I seem to remember being about right. A few more laps required to get back into it as I think I hit every wall/barrier at least once.

I shall be on later but I guess I'll be in the same boat :( what times were you hitting there?
 
I refer to my 10 laps Stu in an earlier post to quote MJ "You are not alone":indiff:
 
Did a best of 1:41:8. Should be able to knock some time off but a 1:41:5 will probably be as good as i can get.
 
Back