BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,608 views
No neither are the stewards.:nervous::nervous::nervous:

Im pretty sure if we can surrive Tokyo with litreally no incidents to deal with then Spa should be ok :p

And hasnt the Viper had a BHP decrease from last season? Might not be as strong at Spa :)
 
Truth is theres a couple of half decent pilots in the Vipers (X 35) but theres a awful long way to go.:sly:

Tokyo = 0 runoff use
Spa = well:nervous:
 
Truth is theres a couple of half decent pilots in the Vipers (X 35) but theres a awful long way to go.:sly:

Tokyo = 0 runoff use
Spa = well:nervous:

Oh you mean shortcut wise :p

Well we dont have to worry about quali anymore, gonna feel weird not having to do it :scared:
 
Really enjoyed racing in the V8's again, everyone seems a lot quicker from when i last raced in S4.:nervous: I really need to put some practice in but im away until friday so looks like I will be qualifying late again.

1st race was a bit uneventful for me, I just didn't have the pace to keep up with the front 3 so I ended up finishing in the position I started in.

2nd race had horrible lag when cars were all bunched up and andy lagged about 3 cars back which damaged all 4 wheels and engine which put me at back of grid. I slowly worked my way up field and decided on 1stop, but towards the last 6 laps tyres were worn and my average pace I started to drop back again. Had a great battle with Cunny at the end though:tup:

I'm still not sure whether 1stop or 2stop is better, who was on 2stop?
 
Really enjoyed racing in the V8's again, everyone seems a lot quicker from when i last raced in S4.:nervous: I really need to put some practice in but im away until friday so looks like I will be qualifying late again.

1st race was a bit uneventful for me, I just didn't have the pace to keep up with the front 3 so I ended up finishing in the position I started in.

2nd race had horrible lag when cars were all bunched up and andy lagged about 3 cars back which damaged all 4 wheels and engine which put me at back of grid. I slowly worked my way up field and decided on 1stop, but towards the last 6 laps tyres were worn and my average pace I started to drop back again. Had a great battle with Cunny at the end though:tup:

I'm still not sure whether 1stop or 2stop is better, who was on 2stop?

There is no more quali :sly:. Grid order is the champinship table in reverse 👍

Dont think 2 stop would work at many tracks unless you have Spurgy esque pace :sick: time in the pits makes catching up the time on fresh tyres not worth it. Well, in my opinion 👍
 
Really enjoyed racing in the V8's again, everyone seems a lot quicker from when i last raced in S4.:nervous: I really need to put some practice in but im away until friday so looks like I will be qualifying late again.

1st race was a bit uneventful for me, I just didn't have the pace to keep up with the front 3 so I ended up finishing in the position I started in.

2nd race had horrible lag when cars were all bunched up and andy lagged about 3 cars back which damaged all 4 wheels and engine which put me at back of grid. I slowly worked my way up field and decided on 1stop, but towards the last 6 laps tyres were worn and my average pace I started to drop back again. Had a great battle with Cunny at the end though:tup:

I'm still not sure whether 1stop or 2stop is better, who was on 2stop?
You were close in race 1 to be fair mate 👍

Also was I lagging? If I did Im sorry, I dont remember hitting you :scared:
Truth is theres a couple of half decent pilots in the Vipers (X 35) but theres a awful long way to go.:sly:

Tokyo = 0 runoff use
Spa = well:nervous:

Only two Viper drivers, you put R35 better than me :grumpy::lol:
 
You were close in race 1 to be fair mate 👍

Also was I lagging? If I did Im sorry, I dont remember hitting you :scared:


Only two Viper drivers, you put R35 better than me :grumpy::lol:

No me didnt i just gave 35 a X he gets upset with me otherwise.:p
 
You were close in race 1 to be fair mate 👍

Also was I lagging? If I did Im sorry, I dont remember hitting you :scared:


Only two Viper drivers, you put R35 better than me :grumpy::lol:

Think it was 2nd lap your car shot back, no need to apologise though theres nothing you could do about it.

Forgot we don't Q again... I love spa though its my favourite track! Much better than tokyo which is a bit like bowling with the bumpers, you just bounce off everything.
 
Yeh i like tokyo but it wasnt exactly fun for me , spa hopefully I should be better
 
Gedi69
I worked it out and 27 is 90%

You were spot on mate, I just didn't know what the cutoff was originally 👍
 
Fancy knocking on ya door when only needing one more lap!:rolleyes::banghead:

Spot on description of Tokyo Hanc:lol:
 
Am I the only person who loves Toyko? If you hate it cos you hit the walls your gonna hate Monaco.:scared:
 
Am I the only person who loves Toyko? If you hate it cos you hit the walls your gonna hate Monaco.:scared:

Nope i like it too just rather be in an SLS.:D
 
i usualy like it but last night was diff..:)
 
Tokyo sucks, but it's nothing compared to Monaco :banghead::banghead:
 
Ty JB xxxx
 
Am I the only person who loves Toyko? If you hate it cos you hit the walls your gonna hate Monaco.:scared:

It's nothing to do with hating hitting the walls but the fact you can hit the walls with out any real repercussions! We need heavy damage on these tracks:idea::scared:

How many laps for Spa then? I thought laps were spot on for tokyo.
 
Anyone know much about the new update?
 
I think the major deal people are talking about is that apparently a lot of cars have had their PPs dropped.
 
News section ;). But there adjusted PP values, HSV new engine note (3rd engine note :ouch:) and better feedback for T500 Thrustmaster.

Oh yeah and a Free Vette DLC :sly:.

Hoping FFs have less PP so on equal PPs vs rwds it's more fair :).
 
It's nothing to do with hating hitting the walls but the fact you can hit the walls with out any real repercussions! We need heavy damage on these tracks:idea::scared:

How many laps for Spa then? I thought laps were spot on for tokyo.

I'll get on the case Hanc 7 for race 1 should be about right will tyre test asap.💡
BTW done a few laps seems 2.19's is where im at right now (keeping it within the rules:sly:) ok tell me im slow.:ouch:
 
Anyone know much about the new update?

Hopefully they did not mess with the PP ratios for the BST V8 Series.
 
My hero ^
 
Hi mike 👍

Hi Gedi. Hi everyone. :)

The update has thrown a PP spanner in the works for some. Hopefully when you all test your rides you do not find any issues.
 
Hi Gedi. Hi everyone. :)

The update has thrown a PP spanner in the works for some. Hopefully when you all test your rides you do not find any issues.

Going to have a thrash around today to check but i think we will be ok :)
 
Hope that new toad will fit in with future plans.:sly::drool:
 
Back