BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,634 views
Andy if you haven't driven Spa after 2.09 kerbs etc affect the cars more since the physics are more like offline. The cars have more grip but also can roll over (gives up at 80 degrees online) so when you slam a kerb and lift 2 wheels it will affect the grip alot more than it did pre 2.09.

Answer you need to either soften your cars suspension etc or drive smoother on kerbs.
 
Gedi69
Was he faster coz of draft?

Nope, when following behind him he was quicker than me on the straight. I had to get a perfect exit of a corner and be right behind him to just win
If I was a second behind I struggled closing down on people, most times they pulled away from me
 
Nope, when following behind him he was quicker than me on the straight. I had to get a perfect exit of a corner and be right behind him to just win
If I was a second behind I struggled closing down on people, most times they pulled away from me

Andy's Viper too slow:lol:
 
paulmac2k9
Andy if you haven't driven Spa after 2.09 kerbs etc affect the cars more since the physics are more like offline. The cars have more grip but also can roll over (gives up at 80 degrees online) so when you slam a kerb and lift 2 wheels it will affect the grip alot more than it did pre 2.09.

Answer you need to either soften your cars suspension etc or drive smoother on kerbs.
I made suspension harder and it fixed the problem. Softer made it worse, car traction kept breaking and pulled me off the track.
V8-Johnboy
Andy's Viper too slow:lol:
I dont know why?! :(
 
i crashed on the last corner :P
 
R35 SKYLIN3
i crashed on the last corner :P

Yeah only reason I caught up, without that I reckon id have finished 3rd.
 
Teamo, teamy and teamie are registered & copyrighted saying under Team TractorsAreCoolAndBaconIsExtremelyTastyRacing Ltd. Please refrain using said words and/or phrases in any context or we will be forced to proceed with legal action. Thank you.

LOL!!!!! :lol: <3
 
My car feels a lot better now I've made springs harder but still in the 22's
 
Teamo, teamy and teamie are registered & copyrighted saying under Team TractorsAreCoolAndBaconIsExtremelyTastyRacing Ltd. Please refrain using said words and/or phrases in any context or we will be forced to proceed with legal action. Thank you.

Objection.

Hoping spa is ok for me. Hope it is better than Tokyo just need to make sure I give the slow old man a bit of distance. :p
 
My best time was 2:20.682 but was hitting limiter way too early so maybe more to come but I dont like spa tbh wish it was Tokyo again 💡
 
My best time was 2:20.682 but was hitting limiter way too early so maybe more to come but I dont like spa tbh wish it was Tokyo again 💡

That's a good time 👍
 
That's a good time 👍

Hard time to do, but no qualifying so really need to aim for constant lap times and a good balanced car, at the moment I don't have that. :rolleyes:
Reckon 21's is a good lap time round Spa, so many chances to make a mistake
At least I have time now to work on setup now I've finished exams for January. 👍
 
At least I have time now to work on setup now I've finished exams for January. 👍

Lucky. I have 2 left. Both tomorrow.
 
haitch40
Philosophy resit :guilty: and sociology.

Then comes my birthday when you will all let me win. :p

Or not :(.
Have fun with those 👍
I'm sorry but I couldn't let you win - the race would take too long :sly:
 
Objection.

Hoping spa is ok for me. Hope it is better than Tokyo just need to make sure I give the slow old man a bit of distance. :p

Not funny:irked:

target-acquired.jpeg
 
Just out of interest has GT5 fixed the issue when a lowe rear height makes a oversteer?
 
V-Spec Season 6 Round 1 Long Race Replay Video:





IF YOU WANT GREAT QUALITY, THE ORIGINAL VIDEO BELOW IS THE ONE TO GET!
You will notice a big difference in quality compared to the Youtube video!

The 720p, 60fps original file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9uillszk...e S6 Round 1 Tokyo Route 246 5th November.mp4
(Click on the "Download" button in the upper right corner)

24249V-Spec challenge S6 Round 1 Tokyo Route 246 5th November.jpeg


The start! :) It's great watching so many cars in the start of the race :D
50199V-Spec challenge S6 Round 1 Tokyo Route 246 5th November.mp4_snapshot_00.24_[2013.01.17_23.35.13].jpg
 
Im only at 13 minutes but this is awesome Toffe can you put it in the archives in the social group so it dosent get lost:tup: Back to the action.:drool:

Edit: Its ok posted in SG:tup:
 
Last edited:
Spa Laps 7 & 23

This should workout the same sort of finish time as Tokyo if all goes swimmingly:sly:

Big thanks again Toffe for the vid watched the whole 53 minutes says something i usually fast forward.:sly:

Can honestly say considering it was our first race after a long lay off coupled with the fact their were 1 or 2 new guys needing to get used to us the races were super clean and tidy so thanks:tup: This is probably the cleanest set of drivers BST has ever scraped together signs are very positive for a great season:drool:.
 
Last edited:
Looking forward to the next.

But for this series, and any same-car racing, GT5 would be a total box-up right now. I'm currently looking for a contact e-mail address for PD. They need to fix the PP issue, and they need to do it very-frakking-soon...
 
So jb was brick good? :)
 
so jb was brick good? :)

xx

As for the PP thing Tyrrell i learnt the hard way and will never rely on it again even if one day PD claim to have got it right.:nervous:
 
Ex vid Toffe 👍
 
Back