BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,648 views
It snowed again so I might be turning up. Unsure.
 
Viper very inconsistent @ eau rouge -.- sometimes front wheels take off, bye bye clean lap or sometimes i take it perfectly in the 145-150 range
 
Do we have lap counts for tonight? Getting prac in now...
 
Race 2 is going to be eventful, Im lappying in the low 20's and tyre wear is a huge issue - go too fast for one corner and can be costly :scared: Spa is annoying..

Im gonna settle back and try for 21's 22's pushing any harder feels a little edgy for me:scared: seems there is some small strategy required.:sly:
 
I know boss:(
 
I've tweaked the Vette, it's a little harder but also freer, in terms of manouevrability. Did a mid-22. Looks like another round of 'damage control'...
 
Hanc did you go orange ?
 
I will be there tonight.
 
I will be there tonight.

OK then. Doubt I'm in tonight in that case 👍

Did a brief bit of practice anyway, and put in a 2:21.8 :dopey:
 
Last edited:
Tonight's going to be interesting. Think we will have 2 groups during the 1st race and the 2nd race may be any ones call with tyre wear (according to earlier reports). I've not tried a tyre wear run so have not got a clue as to how my tyres will last, but have been getting a few red tyres during practice runs. :scared:
 
The world is stupid how come England is getting so much snow and not us? :lol:
 
Im gonna settle back and try for 21's 22's pushing any harder feels a little edgy for me:scared: seems there is some small strategy required.:sly:

Hmm yeah 27 laps is a lot of careful driving.:scared: Also the pit entry is going to be a nightmare, so small and if someones trying to overtake could end in tears.:ouch:
 
The world is stupid how come England is getting so much snow and not us? :lol:

Im sure it will come and when it does:ouch::nervous:

@ Andy you have no chance your doing 4 more laps than the rest of us.:p
 
Sorry guys, there's no way I can race... been sick all day and occasionally having to vomit. :sick:
 
Sorry guys, there's no way I can race... been sick all day and occasionally having to vomit. :sick:

Bad sardines?:grumpy: Fair enough Pengy.👍
 
And 18 sketches for an assignment to do rule me out tonight, even though I would have loved to do Spa. :grumpy:

19k post :eek:
 
Nice return to V8's. 8th was better than I thought I'd do... well, 7th on the road, but my screen lacked any Toffe (hope there was no contact :nervous:)
 
I'm beginning to think there must be something with the room... Never had these kind of problems before. I reset my connection and cleared cache before joing for the long race, but problems got even worse :( This is really weird.
 
Gonna wait til I cool down - race 2 was bad. 👎
 
Great racing tonight guys
 
Stewards will kick arse enoughs enough.
 
Odd DC at the end, then another twice when I came back to the room...and apologies to cunny for collecting him while spinning
 
Loads not obeying the lift if you go off rule.
 
I hope I was clean enough today, I am TRYING to get better, if you guys aswell as pming stewards can you please pm me also if you have any issues or tips to improve my racecraft, I know I had an incident or 2 today but nothing wrecking a race :)
 
Back