BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,643 views
Just realised I may miss spa. I am going out for dinner if the snow clears up.
 
Just realised I may miss spa. I am going out for dinner if the snow clears up.

Snow should be long gone by monday matey let us know.👍
 
Nice :) but if you turn the A/C off wouldn't your times be quicker :sly:

Yeah but dont want a sweaty seat.:D:sick:
 
Last edited:
v8-johnboy
yeah but dont want a sweaty seat.:d:sick:

:odd: dont think my car does have ac.....sweaty seat for me
 
:lol: Buzzin for Spa teamy.;)
 
see you at spa jb :O xxx
 
FreeVector-Love-Heart-Vector-Graphics.jpg
 

Breaking my heart here... </3 :sly:
 
Dont worry mate V8 love packs a big engine plenty to go round vroom vroom!:D
 
Alright mate, you not racing with us anymore?
No, but that's not a reflection on this series or anyone in it :)

I just don't race at all in any organised way anymore, be it in GT or Forza

Much prefer to do random racing :D
 
No, but that's not a reflection on this series or anyone in it :)

I just don't race at all in any organised way anymore, be it in GT or Forza

Much prefer to do random racing :D

Could we tempt you back if a "Old muscle car series" was on the card's?
 
Could we tempt you back if a "Old muscle car series" was on the card's?

Hehe funny that how did you know what i was up to lastnight.:sly:
 
Could we tempt you back if a "Old muscle car series" was on the card's?

Ohhhh. Nice. I would join that.
 
Hows it looking for tomorrow Haitchy?:) Will have a look at the resi's situatuion if ya dining out.💡
 
Hows it looking for tomorrow Haitchy?:) Will have a look at the resi's situatuion if ya dining out.💡

If it doesn't snow again it looks like I will be going out.
 
If it doesn't snow again it looks like I will be going out.

Ok dude might be worth turning a few laps Rols if your free.💡
 
Remember Rolo if you can show up pole is yours :sly:
 
Don't worry JB will spin out and block the road for you Rolo.. Easy win :lol:.
 
Haha I only wanted to spectate if there was room, which I doubt there will be. I did want to see some old blokes do dohnuts though :p.
 
Race 2 is going to be eventful, Im lappying in the low 20's and tyre wear is a huge issue - go too fast for one corner and can be costly :scared: Spa is annoying..
 
Back