BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,659 views
I did a 1.31.7xx but plenty more to come out of the slippery Toad.

Yeah 30's possible. I was 0.6 up on my 32 yesterday but missed my braking point for one corner and lost it all.

Really difficult circuit since update of tyres, because they grip well on the final two banking corners, last season was very much had to hit the apex right to go flat out, now is easier. But braking is much longer now into turn 1.

If drivers aren't patient could see a lot of silly incident.:ouch:
 
I did a 1.31.7xx but plenty more to come out of the slippery Toad.

Are toads really that slippery always thought that was a bit of a myth.:p
 
I did a 1:31:3 in quali last season and now i'm 20kg heavier so a 31:3 without quali pressure should be where i'm about. :nervous:

35 will prob hit a 30 flat.
 
I did a 1:31:3 in quali last season and now i'm 20kg heavier so a 31:3 without quali pressure should be where i'm about. :nervous:

35 will prob hit a 30 flat.

Was that last bit a euphemism?:nervous:
 
"Wants 5 mins peace" Ftfy :sly:
 
Did 35 not run away from Spurgy last season. :scared:
 
Just to let you all know after further discussion the stewards have decided that a total of 3 warnings will result in a 10 second penalty added to the your next corresponding race. Otherwise warnings are basically meaningless:crazy:a log will be kept in the stewards office after each race meet.

To Date For The Record.

Haitch40 1 ~ Warning.:)
 
Last edited:
hit low 30s here last season thats right, what am i on boss? 3?
 
Wait do I or don't I have a warning?:confused: I was in the post but now not
 
Im not though :| (i just know what im doing :sly:)
 
You are ever so slightly and yes i fear death.:grumpy:
 
Hi I´m back again 👍
So can I qually tomorrow or Sunday ??
 
ok so I just show up as first to get the 16th spot ??
 
w00t w00t
That sounds good :D
Hope I don´t screw it with this amount of pressure :D
 
w00t w00t
That sounds good :D
Hope I don´t screw it with this amount of pressure :D

Your views on a few things in the stewards would be good 👍
 
Who's gonna miss out.:nervous::nervous:
 
What now? :P
 
? oh.. wait :O
 
JB is old and is coming down with dementia.. No need to worry ;).
 
Back