BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,643 views
Aww come on JB that's where life really begins.
 
Shaved a little more off the Ford 130.640 saying that i wouldn't be so brave in the races thats pretty much me on the limit of kurb and grass an inch the wrong way means certain death!:ouch:

👍
 
Aww come on JB that's where life really begins.

At my age i have to be a little careful:nervous: sure you understand you lot keep telling me often enough.:grumpy:
 
I am losing loads of time in the two hairpins. First sector I am set to beat JB's time, middle I am about on par with Jb's time but the 2 hairpins I lose half a second. The straight is fine for me as well.
 
I am losing loads of time in the two hairpins. First sector I am set to beat JB's time, middle I am about on par with Jb's time but the 2 hairpins I lose half a second.

Your get there Alex
 
I'd say this track more than most requires a little practice to master the lines only then will it start to come together right toad.;)
 
I'd say this track more than most requires a little practice to master the lines only then will it start to come together right toad.;)

Yep it's true :) I learnt that last night and today.
 
Slow is sometimes fast.:sly::lol:
 
I'd say this track more than most requires a little practice to master the lines only then will it start to come together right toad.;)

Well I won here last season so I can't be too bad.
 
Im in Gedi's lobby if people want to join.👍
 
Im in Gedi's lobby if people want to join.👍

Let us know your times :tup;

Just heard from Sumo and he still wants his spot and will be there tmw :)

Last seasons times if you guys are wondering?

Q Times For Indy Road

1. R35-skylin3~~~1.30.536~~1pt~~2pts
2. Spurgy777~~~1.30.965~~1pt~~1pt
3. Cunny17~~~1.31.350~~1pt
4. Haitch40~~~1.31.765~~1pt
5. Neljack~~~1.32.038~~1pt
6. Cally-dave~~~1.33.625~~1pt​
 
Last edited:
1:31.0 best so far
One lap pace isn't there for me, but car feels better than it did at Spa

EDIT: Im doing low 31's a lot but cant break into 30's, car just not there. Very understeery and won't turn in if I miss braking or turn in by 1 meter, so gonna be a nightmare tomorrow trying to overtake people
 
Last edited:
Anyone not able to make it tomorrow? With King back and Sumo continuing ive got a :guilty: face someones gotta miss out.:grumpy:
 
Anyone not able to make it tomorrow? With King back and Sumo continuing ive got a :guilty: face someones gotta miss out.:grumpy:

Only the reserves will miss out.. Come to think of it what's going on with carb?
 
Only the reserves will miss out.. Come to think of it what's going on with carb?

Think he's in although how committed i dont know.:indiff:
 
Neljack ordered requested I reply in this thread. So hello.
 
Neljack ordered requested I reply in this thread. So hello.

Penguin lord will we see you on track tomorrow ?
 
It's raceday! :)
 
Havent done any laps yet , hope i can get into those 30s
 
Havent done any laps yet , hope i can get into those 30s

Best you get some laps in today 💡 il be on later to do some tyre testing
 
Yeh ill get on around 5 30 later and just be on til the race
 
Back