BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,607 views
Just wanted to be sure not to go over them rules :D
So have to do some line-changing-testing tomorrow :D
And those laps would be my general testing too :D
 
Race day !!! How many laps is race 2 again
 
Anyone not showing tonight or going to be late?
 
I have such unstable connection at the moment, I might DC at any time. Good thing is that I don't expect to be laggy, it's just the modem switching itself off from time to time.
 
I have such unstable connection at the moment, I might DC at any time. Good thing is that I don't expect to be laggy, it's just the modem switching itself off from time to time.


Hope it holds up for you :)

Oh and remember the vettes brakes guys ESP into T1 :)
 

Grid For GVS

Rolo (R)
Scanny (R)
1. Kingsakery
2. Haitch40
3. Carbonox
4. Tyrrell
5. Sumo
6. Cunny17
7. Toffe
8. Gedi69
9. V8-johnboy
10. Hancock
11. Neljack
12. Strawman-andy
13. R35-skylin3
14. SkengD​
 
Not a Viper track, gonna struggle to keep up today it seems.:boggled:
 
Your not the only 1 can barely get into 51's :(

I'm only just in the 51's, and thats right on the limit so I can't see many 51 times. :scared:
Hearing JB and SkengD getting into the 50's its clear that the Fords and Ferrari are the best, just got to make the most of it I guess tonight.
 
I'm only just in the 51's, and thats right on the limit so I can't see many 51 times. :scared:
Hearing JB and SkengD getting into the 50's its clear that the Fords and Ferrari 458 are the best, just got to make the most of it I guess tonight.

Clarified that for you. :p
 
Cali not any good then? :scared:

Well umm... maybe it is. As I said on the last page, I did a 51.6 at best, but don't think I can blame the car alone for being a second off pace. :guilty:
 

Grid For GVS

Rolo (R)
Scanny (R)
1. Kingsakery
2. Haitch40
3. Carbonox
4. Tyrrell
5. Sumo
6. Cunny17
7. Toffe
8. Gedi69
9. V8-johnboy
10. Hancock
11. Neljack
12. Strawman-andy
13. R35-skylin3
14. SkengD​

And I would love it if it stayed that way instead of someone taking my spot this week. :)
 
Turn up before 7:30pm?💡

It's not my fault if my family demand I have dinner at the same time as them and won't do it earlier. I should have just joined at 7 and sat out race 1 like I could have done.
 
And I would love it if it stayed that way instead of someone taking my spot this week. :)

6.30-6.45 ~~ Lounge opens
7.15 ~~ Race order sorting
7.30 ~~ Sprint race will start
5 mins after sprint then the feature race will start

It's there in black & white Alex 👍
 
6.30-6.45 ~~ Lounge opens
7.15 ~~ Race order sorting
7.30 ~~ Sprint race will start
5 mins after sprint then the feature race will start

It's there in black & white Alex 👍

Well if it happens again I will just take the spot and join and go afk.

Learned this time.
 
haitch40
It's not my fault if my family demand I have dinner at the same time as them and won't do it earlier. I should have just joined at 7 and sat out race 1 like I could have done.

You're right, it was John and Gedi's fault......
 
You're right, it was John and Gedi's fault......

No argument here.:D:lol:

zxa92w.jpg


I wouldn't cross this man again!:scared:
 
1:51.8 is the best I can do, nothing more in it. Viper just has no high speed grip, understeers or oversteers. Low speed its great but any corner above 100mph and the car will not grip here
 
How in the world did i get a 51.1 :sick:
 
On a serious note;

If everyone arrives in good time would anyone be against running a quick 2 lapper with 15 (or even 16 if Rolo's around) to test for lag or anything else you think you don't get with 14?

I don't know when you last tried this, if it was recent then no problem, but I've run in several full rooms recently with a more geographically diverse grid than we have here and seen nothing untoward.

You could even run it again immediately after with 14 just to be doubly sure.
 
No argument here.:D:lol:



I wouldn't cross this man again!:scared:

:lol:

I was swearing at the college pc's for being too slow at that time as well.
 
No comment :lol:
 
Back