BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,607 views
Havent run any laps will do a few later
 
Was only a quick test, sorry bud but in so much pain to test at mo.

Take pain killing injection, your on form just now :sly: Hope nothing to serious.
 
Take pain killing injection, your on form just now :sly: Hope nothing to serious.

No nothing bad just a real bad neck so I can't look right or up and my tv is on the wall lol, will have a bash later to see if I can perform.
Just as I get 1 thing sorted another pops up, I've not had much luck the past 2 weeks 👎
 
Least its warmed up a little a frozen pond must really suck.:sick::sick:
 
It sure does jb, roll on the summer,I'm gonna be a busy boy with all them tadpoles to make :sly:
 
52 flat, wow this thing's sliding through the track. :drool:
 
Testing the toad just now has helped me sort the Fords brakes out a bit at last 151.209 for GVS so far.:drool:

@ Toad Leader:sly:
 
Testing the toad just now has helped me sort the Fords brakes out a bit at last 151.209 for GVS so far.:drool:

@ Toad Leader:sly:

God I'm doomed here then 52.5xx for me, what's that jb?
 
Have managed a 51:5 but low 52's more common. Had dropped to 55's by 10th lap. :nervous:
 
Have managed a 51:5 but low 52's more common. Had dropped to 55's by 10th lap. :nervous:

Bit more like it Toad Senior :guilty: face for giving you a fat car.:ouch:

I think im back!!
 
Last edited:
Bit more like it Toad Senior :guilty: face for giving you a fat car.:ouch:

I think im back!!

Its cool JB, although I thought i could have won championship if it was slimmed down to start with :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
Its cool JB, although I thought i could have won championship if it was slimmed down to start with :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still 7 races to go its not over yet.
 
Ran a 50 5 before i logged out :)
 
Wat was it you were saying about the 458 R35?:sly::guilty:
 
That it doesnt need a boost? :P
 
Good boys tmw chaps :) and watch those runoff's :sly:
 
im always good
 
1'51.680, JB's tune still remains best option by a long margin...
 
Good boys tmw chaps :) and watch those runoff's :sly:

Correct remember the runoff ruling please:tup: If you spot anything dont be afraid to mention it.:nervous:
 
@JB: Double Corner (T5/6) for example, can you go over the inside curbing with all 4 wheels ?? or only with the normal 49% of the Car ??

Because I normally (it´s my Racing-line since GT4) go over it and for that I have to go slower through Turn 5.
 
Normal 49% i would say:dunce: Just try and keep things sensible we will do the same.;) We wont go looking for trouble only the blatant stuff.:sly:
 
Back