BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,596 views
Could we start at on time as close as possible tonight got to do something after race 2 :) 👍
 
Could we start at on time as close as possible tonight got to do something after race 2 :) 👍

If everyone's there on time then I don't see why not, any 458 times come in?
 
Was feeling quite good about tonight thinking I may get in the top half of the points but seeing the times coming in has changed that :scared:
 
Was feeling quite good about tonight thinking I may get in the top half of the points but seeing the times coming in has changed that :scared:

Lap times don't mean anything I've learnt that, it's all about race pace and your tyres stu wink wink

Edit: remember post 1864 guys
 
Last edited:
Any no shows tonight? Rolo is on standby.
 
One request.

Toffe please can I have my car back this week. :lol:
 
One request.

Toffe please can I have my car back this week. :lol:

I have already sent it back mate :)👍 (Sent it back quickly to avoid last week debacle xD)
 
Guys don't forget to reset modem's and clear caches 💡
 
Me and Andy will need checking i guess:idea: Like he posted anything suspect and we will bail.👍
 
Guys don't forget to reset modem's and clear caches 💡

Yup, I have cleared the modem and reset the cache ;)

Btw, I think the troubles I had at Spa might have had to do with my NAS trying to sync files... which, despite not using the internet directly, steals a lot of network bandwith. I solved that by buying a gigabyte switch to speed things up, haven't noticed any problems at all since then. Gedi's tips have probably helped too.

I really like La Sarthe, however the 458 has a very surprisingly low topspeed (only about 325kph) while the Ford GT has 340+kph... which is surprisingly high. Gonna be some interesting racing tonight 👍
 
I'm quitting. Just not fun. People not obeying track limits, people using their bumpers to get passed. Game annoying me too. But I just don't see the point, I try and enjoy it but it seems number of reasons stopping me from enjoying it. Someone can have my place.
 
I quit race 2 as well , after getting wrecked in race 1 by Andy i believe i still stuck with it and finished the race .

Now in race 2 im driving and i get wrecked again , this is just ridiculous , i had no desire to continue after that , whats the point.

You guys have a good series and good steward system but none of that will help unless people use their brakes .

Im not sure who wrecked me in race 2 and i didnt stay to save the replay but really what does it matter .

When your tied on points for a championship and people keep crashing you out of a race , im sorry sportsmanship or not , it kills every desire to race in the series.
 
I quit race 2 as well , after getting wrecked in race 1 by Andy i believe i still stuck with it and finished the race .

Now in race 2 im driving and i get wrecked again , this is just ridiculous , i had no desire to continue after that , whats the point.

You guys have a good series and good steward system but none of that will help unless people use their brakes .

Lag both times. Pretty annoyed too.My screen froze just before the little right hander, I put my brakes on but it seemed I didn't stop, then it went to me being in the gravel trap. All I can say is sorry, but nothing I could do for both, didn't know I hit you in race 1.
 
I guess they were both lag incidents possibly , your connection seems fine when we race on thursday tho , weird
 
I guess they were both lag incidents possibly , your connection seems fine when we race on thursday tho , weird

Yup frustrating only on Monday's does it not work well, everyother day I race works fine or at least not lagging. Oh well.
 
That was so awesome, loved it, top 5 GTP races ive been in, mainly cause of the battle with Gedi :drool: 👍
 
Came in a lap early or I would have been up there as well.

Also I would like to apologise to Gedi lap 4.
 
5th and 6th pretty good in the two races.
 
5th and 6th pretty good in the two races.

6th and 4th, even better :sly:

Kinda wanted more than that, but Gedi and Nel where just way too fast at Race 2, and then Toffe came blazing with 2 laps younger tires, now that was kinda extreme lol.
 
That was so awesome, loved it, top 5 GTP races ive been in, mainly cause of the battle with Gedi :drool: 👍

I also had an incredible race 2 as well. Screwed up in the first laps, but went for a longer first stint and did some laps that was far faster than in my (few) practice sessions. Car felt amazing, especially through the Porsche corners.

Did the pitstop, noticed I had gained quite some time and now I had fresh tyres which made the second stint really fun... Chased down carb, teammate, r35 etc. Was mighty fun. One more lap and I might have overtaken you, nel, and gedi too ;):sly: I love my 458 <3
 
Surely not some positive stuff for a change cant be right.:sly:

35 i think you were trying to hard to be nice to me which in the end resulted in the usual chaos nevermind though i can see your kinda trying.:scared:
 
I also had an incredible race 2 as well. Screwed up in the first laps, but went for a longer first stint and did some laps that was far faster than in my (few) practice sessions. Car felt amazing, especially through the Porsche corners.

Did the pitstop, noticed I had gained quite some time and now I had fresh tyres which made the second stint really fun... Chased down carb, teammate, r35 etc. Was mighty fun. One more lap and I might have overtaken you, nel, and gedi too ;):sly: I love my 458 <3

The 458 is incredible through the Porsche curves, it just does it inch perfect :drool:

I spun when I was battling Gedi was far too ambitious :dopey:
 
So its Nel and R35 for the title wow goodluck with that one Nels.:sly:xx
 
So its Nel and R35 for the title wow goodluck with that one Nels.:sly:xx

If it wasn't for some terrible luck I would be in there as well. Oh well there is always next season.

But I am still going to try.
 
So its Nel and R35 for the title wow goodluck with that one Nels.:sly:xx

Im not quitting the championship but after being wiped out twice tonight I was like f this
 
Guys off topic question.

Ive got 3 PM's 2 from Skeng 1 from JB, ive got the notifications and e-mails saying I have them then when I go to my inbox they dont exist? :confused:


EDIT: Problem fixed, logged out and back in 👍
 
Back