BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,592 views
If it wasn't for some terrible luck I would be in there as well. Oh well there is always next season.

But I am still going to try.

Think we could all play the luck card tbh.:lol:
 
Guys off topic question.

Ive got 3 PM's 2 from Skeng 1 from JB, ive got the notifications and e-mails saying I have them then when I go to my inbox they dont exist? :confused:

Ask the mighty one they call Jordan.
 
So Andys gone... Rolo do you want the full spot? If not Tyrrell your in.

Them 2 races with nel is something you all need to take on board we were side by side the whole 2 races bumper to bumper with no crashes (only our own faults) they must be the best and clean races I've had on gtp so it shows you can have real close clean racing. :cheers: nel 👍

I'm still kicking myself for race 1 should have had 2nd in the bag if not 3rd, oh well moving on.

Skeng don't let tonight put you off someone has owned up to taking you off which I respect (you know who you are 👍)
 
Hancs really upet says ST too quick says hes taking it to the high court or something.:scared::sly:
 
Hancs really upet says ST too quick says hes taking it to the high court or something.:scared::sly:

Too quick, yes I have to agree on this track but then you could say that about the 458 as we was wheel to wheel neither of us could shake one another off...so no I don't agree
 
Agreed with both of Gedi's latest comments, also agreed with Hanc though was difficult to complete on straights but not impossible, and I was better in the corners as Gedi said 👍
 
So Andys gone... Rolo do you want the full spot? If not Tyrrell your in.

Still don't want to commit to full-time stuff, so feel free to ask him. I'm still about for any last minute racing. 👍
 
Still don't want to commit to full-time stuff, so feel free to ask him. I'm still about for any last minute racing. 👍

👍
 
Too quick, yes I have to agree on this track but then you could say that about the 458 as we was wheel to wheel neither of us could shake one another off...so no I don't agree

I was joking epic fail (in the Stu poo envelope):lol:
 
Stewards post :)
 
Also I would like to apologise to Gedi lap 4.

Was pretty stupid tbh but not seen replay so i can't say much.
 
Suzuka next :) I do like this track :)
 
Earliest team announcement ever but if this continues me and Toffe will be staying together for the next season.
 
Earliest team announcement ever but if this continues me and Toffe will be staying together for the next season.

Pmsl are you sure?
 
Stewards post : - )
 
Welcome back tyrrell :)
 
Thanks! Fez is a world apart from that Yank truck...
 
Laps for Suzuka 9/23 :)
 
Did a 2.04.9

Last seasons times :)

Q Times For Suzuka

1. Spurgy~~~~2.01.292~~1pt~~2pts
2. V8-johnboy~~~~2.01.591~~1pt~~1pt
3. Gedi69~~~~2.01.945~~1pt
4. Syjones1~~~~2.02.011~~1pt
5. R35-skylin3~~~~2.02.301~~1pt
6. Neljack~~~~2.02.468~~1pt
7. Toffe~~~~2.02.723~~1pt
8. Cunny17~~~~2.02.983~~1pt
9. Rolo~~~~2.04.791~~1pt
10. Haitch40~~~~2.06.280~~1pt


Non time setters will be put in order that they arrive in the lobby.
 
:guilty: :guilty: I have a confession to make and a reason for the last 2 weeks lag issues...
I didn't realise till last night when jb informed me that having race setting on high causes lag :( and I changed it 2 weeks ago thinking that coz I have a good connection that it would make the room stronger :( but how wrong was I :guilty: so I have now put it back to normal and hope it resolves the issue.

Sorry again folks my bad.
 
Pretty sure thats an offence that loses you yesterdays race win :sly: ;)
 
If you have a strong connection im not sure its guaranteed to fail i just remember mine couldn't cope with it but granted it does seem a bit of a coincidence anyway as always we live and learn.:) The main thing hopfully its sorted out.
Remember lastweek though we switched to mine and it was still a problem anyway.:nervous: I'll put the PS3 back into DMZ today thats the only thing ive changed recently so could well be my end.👍

Breaking News S6 will be the last outing for the Viper its V8's only moving forward by the looks of things.

But i agree with Nel.:lol:
 
No just playing fair but I wasn't to know, 1 thing that is confusing me is that it was only 2-3 ppl lagging and not the whole field.
 
Gonna run some Suzuka laps for an hour if anyone wants to join :)
 
:guilty: :guilty: I have a confession to make and a reason for the last 2 weeks lag issues...
I didn't realise till last night when jb informed me that having race setting on high causes lag :( and I changed it 2 weeks ago thinking that coz I have a good connection that it would make the room stronger :( but how wrong was I :guilty: so I have now put it back to normal and hope it resolves the issue.

Sorry again folks my bad.

Well I was pretty annoyed race 1. First try get to the straight in first. Restart and same place I had dropped to 8th. :mad:
 
Back